Swarms of Asian Giant Hornets Leave 41 Dead and 1,600 Injured

I for one welcome our new waspy overlords.

If there isn't a high quality horror movie being made about this right now, I think I give up on Hollywood completely.

nope-gif.gif

I pissed my pants just thinking about what those people had to go through before dying.

I tried that snake venom wine stuff in China once and all it did was make my poo smell funny the next day. Didn't even make my stiffy harder or anything, which is what the people who sold it to me said it would do.
Lol. Weird. Traditional cures don't work??

If I saw that swarm coming I would kneel and accept my fate.

post-35807-Our-arrows-will-blot-out-the-s-YQT6.gif

Gabe, what are the odds of these bastards setting up shop in the US?

One in a million.

People see cicada killers and freak out, there's a few other large species. Pigeon Horntail is another large one that's also harmless.

See fellas, the bees haven't been dying, they've just been evolving.

Definitely one of the worst ways to die.

You might be thinking well at least they are half-way around the world, but reports have indicated that these deadly insects have been spotted in Arlington Heights, Illinois.

We need more fire.

Still half way around the world from me

One in a million.

People see cicada killers and freak out, there's a few other large species. Pigeon Horntail is another large one that's also harmless.

Theres already African honeybees in the US though right?

Im sure some tard entomologist will bring some over to the US to study, theyll escape and start stinging people.

Theres already African honeybees in the US though right?

Im sure some tard entomologist will bring some over to the US to study, theyll escape and start stinging people.

Yep.

The real question here is, a 40 count of Asian Giant Hornets stumble on an Africanized Killer Bee nest and start some shit, who takes it?

Yep.

The real question here is, a 40 count of Asian Giant Hornets stumble on an Africanized Killer Bee nest and start some shit, who takes it?

The Hornets, only Japanese honey bees have the technique down pat to take Hornets down:

[YT]TkIvM0dKhS8[/YT]

Yep.

Although the Japanese honeybee has an observed and proven method of dealing with these beasts, I wondered how Africanised killer bees would do against Asian Giant Hornets myself.

See fellas, the bees haven't been dying, they've just been evolving.

Still half way around the world from me

I read about some in France not too long ago, not happy.

Back