Swarms of Asian Giant Hornets Leave 41 Dead and 1,600 Injured

That's some Starship Trooper shit right there. Better call the roughnecks.

I wished extinction upon these monsters in a recent wasteland thread. The stuff nightmares are made of.

What a disgraceful animal!
I'm probably gonna be living in China in 6months, these fools better stay away.

Better learn to aim for the nerve stem. You can blow off a limb and those things are still 86% combat effective.

Better learn to aim for the nerve stem. You can blow off a limb and those things are still 86% combat effective.

If Fallout: New Vegas taught me anything, it was to always aim for the wings first.

Have they migrated to Sochi yet? It'd make the Winter Olympics eminently more watchable!

damn those creatures

Hmm.. not sure if its the same exact species that they're talking about here:

Either way, much too close for comfort for me. We have always had huge hornets here in Illinois, not sure wether or not we have the killer hornets being talked about in the thread tho.

Seriously? I work like ten minutes away from Arlington Height.

I guess I'm rolling into work tomorrow like this:

87800693.jpg%3Fw%3D600%26h%3D600%26keep_ratio%3D1

It's nothing to worry about guys. I'm around there too, and I've seen them. They're huge but apparently harmless. The males don't have stingers and the females are VERY passive - you have to rape the bitches to get them to even think about stinging you apparently. I think they eat cicadas, which is why they are called what they are.

Lol. As for the drinks you can ingest almost any venoms and you will be fine I you don't have any ulcers etc. venom is made from proteins etc and is easily digested.

286c4ab2cc625fbeea2d5c55ef2788f530a846b63cdde6eac84a3ea8705d24cd.jpg

good thing I didn't sell all 32 antivenoms at the 188 trading post.

Lol. As for the drinks you can ingest almost any venoms and you will be fine I you don't have any ulcers etc. venom is made from proteins etc and is easily digested.

I tried that snake venom wine stuff in China once and all it did was make my poo smell funny the next day. Didn't even make my stiffy harder or anything, which is what the people who sold it to me said it would do.

[YT]2mvmHwCxw5A[/YT]

Back