Swamp Thing Tom Price

So in your head, pizza gate is real?

Who said anything about pizza Gate?

The handkerchief with a pizza related map on if is directly out of the Podesta emails.

The person responsible for the house contacted him saying at the property they found his handkerchief, and it had a pizza related map on it.

Seriously, look it up yourself on Wikileaks. I'm genuinely being honest here, can anyone explain what a handkerchief with a pizza related map is?

Did you copy and paste that shit directly from huffpo or what?

Facts
Uranium one

1fdp.jpg

Bill Clinton received half a million for a speech. If Trump had done the same, you would lose your mind.

The reset, was hilariously a perfect example of Obama/Clinton FP. A complete failure.

Podesta is involved in both Satanic rituals, and big Russian money. Please, does anyone know what a handkerchief with a pizza related map is? Anyone?

How in the world did you think posting that shit would help? It's just a reminder Hillary was the worst candidate in modern history.

Please provide proof for the 145 million number.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

Who said anything about pizza Gate?

The handkerchief with a pizza related map on if is directly out of the Podesta emails.

The person responsible for the house contacted him saying at the property they found his handkerchief, and it had a pizza related map on it.

Seriously, look it up yourself on Wikileaks. I'm genuinely being honest here, can anyone explain what a handkerchief with a pizza related map is?
Read the whole thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?mcubz=0

Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

(In a statement issued after this article appeared online, Mr. Giustra said he was “extremely proud” of his charitable work with Mr. Clinton, and he urged the media to focus on poverty, health care and “the real challenges of the world.”)

Though the 2008 article quoted the former head of Kazatomprom, Moukhtar Dzhakishev, as saying that the deal required government approval and was discussed at a dinner with the president, Mr. Giustra insisted that it was a private transaction, with no need for Mr. Clinton’s influence with Kazakh officials. He described his relationship with Mr. Clinton as motivated solely by a shared interest in philanthropy.

As if to underscore the point, five months later Mr. Giustra held a fund-raiser for the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a project aimed at fostering progressive environmental and labor practices in the natural resources industry, to which he had pledged $100 million. The star-studded gala, at a conference center in Toronto, featured performances by Elton John and Shakira and celebrities like Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Robin Williams encouraging contributions from the many so-called F.O.F.s — Friends of Frank — in attendance, among them Mr. Telfer. In all, the evening generated $16 million in pledges, according to an article in The Globe and Mail.
NYT:: Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
33 + 16 + 100 = 149 actually.

.Sure, here 50 or so million within two minutes of googling via the NYT. Sorry for the messy copy paste, but the names are right there, look them up yourself if you're skeptical. Back in a sec with more

Mr. Giustra donates $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

FEBRUARY 2007

Uranium One and former UrAsia investors make $8.65 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One investors stand to profit on a Rosatom deal.

2010-2011

Investors give millions more in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

JUNE 29, 2010

Bill Clinton is paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow by a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that assigned a buy rating to Uranium One stock.

Mr. Telfer has a family charity called the Fernwood Foundation, shows that he donated millions of dollars

OK, just saw post above detailing the payments, I think we're finished here. Did you think we were just making this shit up?

The whole Meme he posted is bullshit and conspiracy crap. The only think true is Bill Clinton getting 500k for a speech, which he gets for speaking most of the time.

See the details about payments (not even from me btw) in the post above, and please address the handkerchief.

Now that the payments are detailed, by the freaking NYT, is it still a "conspiracy"? Or is it possible that Hillary is a crooked piece of shit?

.Sure, here 50 or so million within two minutes of googling via the NYT. Sorry for the messy copy paste, but the names are right there, look them up yourself if you're skeptical. Back in a sec with more

Mr. Giustra donates $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

FEBRUARY 2007

Uranium One and former UrAsia investors make $8.65 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One investors stand to profit on a Rosatom deal.

2010-2011

Investors give millions more in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

JUNE 29, 2010

Bill Clinton is paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow by a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that assigned a buy rating to Uranium One stock.

Mr. Telfer has a family charity called the Fernwood Foundation, shows that he donated millions of dollars

OK, just saw post above detailing the payments, I think we're finished here. Did you think we were just making this shit up?

Calm down, all I asked you was to prove the 145 million dollar number. You still have not done this, however. It is also important to note when most of the payments were. Most were before and during her presidential campaign, before anyone had any clue Obama would tap her as sec of state. Shady as shit? yes. Quid pro quo? I dont see any.

Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

(In a statement issued after this article appeared online, Mr. Giustra said he was “extremely proud” of his charitable work with Mr. Clinton, and he urged the media to focus on poverty, health care and “the real challenges of the world.”)

Though the 2008 article quoted the former head of Kazatomprom, Moukhtar Dzhakishev, as saying that the deal required government approval and was discussed at a dinner with the president, Mr. Giustra insisted that it was a private transaction, with no need for Mr. Clinton’s influence with Kazakh officials. He described his relationship with Mr. Clinton as motivated solely by a shared interest in philanthropy.

As if to underscore the point, five months later Mr. Giustra held a fund-raiser for the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a project aimed at fostering progressive environmental and labor practices in the natural resources industry, to which he had pledged $100 million. The star-studded gala, at a conference center in Toronto, featured performances by Elton John and Shakira and celebrities like Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Robin Williams encouraging contributions from the many so-called F.O.F.s — Friends of Frank — in attendance, among them Mr. Telfer. In all, the evening generated $16 million in pledges, according to an article in The Globe and Mail.
NYT:: Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
33 + 16 + 100 = 149 actually.

The times of donation seem to show that these were mostly during her campaign. So to suggest there is a quid pro quo, before anyone had a clue she would be appointed as secretary of state, seems dubious.

Calm down, all I asked you was to prove the 145 million dollar number. You still have not done this, however. It is also important to note when most of the payments were. Most were before and during her presidential campaign, before anyone had any clue Obama would tap her as sec of state. Shady as shit? yes. Quid pro quo? I dont see any.

How weren't the payments detailed? They were posted two posts above? By the time I got to 60 million, another poster came up with 150mil.

Second, they were made while she was campaigning for president, you don't say.

Now, stick with me here, that couldn't be to buy favorable treatment when she was president? No...

FFS did you liberals even pay attention during the election?

How weren't the payments detailed? They were posted two posts above? By the time I got to 60 million, another poster came up with 150mil.

Second, they were made while she was campaigning for president, you don't say.

Now, stick with me here, that couldn't be to buy favorable treatment when she was president? No...

FFS did you liberals even pay attention during the election?

So is it ok for Trump to engage in quid pro quo then? I only ask because people routinely defend his corrupting behaviors with reprise to Hilary Clinton.

The article below seems to poke many holes in the narrative.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

You did not just post snopes...

Listen, if the NYT isn't going to convince a liberal nothing will. I don't know what else to tell you.

Snopes...

I would prefer you critique the information they brought, considering this entire 145 million dollar claim comes from a book written by a Breitbart writer.....

I would prefer you critique the information they brought, considering this entire 145 million dollar claim comes from a book written by a Breitbart writer.....

WTF are you talking about? The numbers came straight from the NYT.

I copied it and pasted it directly from their article.

The times of donation seem to show that these were mostly during her campaign. So to suggest there is a quid pro quo, before anyone had a clue she would be appointed as secretary of state, seems dubious.

Its still $149M and that isn't all of it. If you read the article there were millions more afterwards ('09 & '10) and Clinton failed to disclose most of it prior to assuming her SoS post.

WTF are you talking about? The numbers came straight from the NYT.

I copied it and pasted it directly from their article.

You scoffed at the snopes article, and addressed none of the information they provided.

Three important points:

Uranium deal was not Hilary's to approve or veto

The uranium remained in the USA

Frank Gustra accounted for 131 million of the 145 million number. Gustra sold his stake in Uranium One in 2007.

I do not view these facts as mere details.

You scoffed at the snopes article, and addressed none of the information they provided.

Three important points:

Uranium deal was not Hilary's to approve or veto

The uranium remained in the USA

Frank Gustra accounted for 131 million of the 145 million number. Gustra sold his stake in Uranium One in 2007.

I do not view these facts as mere details.

Your numbers are false to start with. The numbers from the NYT had him at 30 million, I had posted 30 million more from other doners before seeing other folks posting donations.

Who said the uranium went to Russia?

Why are you even defending Hillary? She's a crooked piece of shit.

And where was the explanation of what exactly a "handkerchief with a pizza related map" is?

I'm 100% serious. Nobody has ever given a straight answer on this. Certainly you don't believe it's a handkerchief with a map on it, leading to a pizza shop?

Why did podesta reply, it's not worth "worrying" about?
Ok so what is it?
Whats the secret code on this handkerchief ?

Your numbers are false to start with. The numbers from the NYT had him at 30 million, I had posted 30 million more from other doners before seeing other folks posting donations.

Who said the uranium went to Russia?

Why are you even defending Hillary? She's a crooked piece of shit.

I care about the facts, and do not like biased narratives. That's why I hate CNN and Breitbart the same.

If Rosatom has a 51% ownership stake of UraniumOne, and the uranium stays in the USA, how did Hilary and Bill give Russia 20% of "our" uranium?

I'm sorry, but you have not proved quid pro quo convincingly, or even plausibly.

Back