Survivor Season 34: Game Changers

Past season relationships pale in comparision to the friendships and even alliances players build up outside the game. A fair number to appearance/convention circuits together, and if they live in the same big city(NYC/LA) they usually have view parties and the like.

Caleb was screwed over because of Tai really. Dumb as shit decision to boot the player who helps you win challenges though with all the tribe swaps I think the show might have screwed the strong players even more - before the strong players would be ensured the merge, as which point they'd be tine individual targets, but with so many swaps and shake-ups, it's come solely about alliances and numbers game. Weaker players bond quicker in tribes early in games out of fear and necessity to get the numbers. His tribe knows that if they lose again they can boot Hali easily and then the odds are another shake-up before having to go to tribal again.

Also they feed the players too much these days via rewards so the camp provider doesn't get any benefit from it. In a lot of ways Ozzy has been made obsolete - he's a threat off of his reputation more than anything. He's played 4 times now to boot - it's not gonna happen.

JT luring everybody out to snorkle and then leaving them out there while he went idol hunting was funny as hell. He knows he's on the bottom and had nothing to lose - and all seemed good enough sports about it. If you don't find it, you in the very least put it in the back of the others minds that you very well could have.

I'm kinda surprised Ozzy is still trying to play the provider angle. It never worked before. He needs to step his game up and think outside the box. JT is hilarious but dumb at the same time. He should be trying to team up with Malcolm to take Sandra out, instead he's out wrestling goats to appease The Queen.

I'm kinda surprised Ozzy is still trying to play the provider angle. It never worked before. He needs to step his game up and think outside the box. JT is hilarious but dumb at the same time. He should be trying to team up with Malcolm to take Sandra out, instead he's out wrestling goats to appease The Queen.
Next weeks teaser was JT trying to take Sandra out

JT is just a bad player. He was carried to his win by Stephen Fishbach the season he won, and each time JT's played since he's been a strategic dunce. He's aged out of the athletic ability he did have as well.

Ouch! Brutal and crazy tribal council. I read a spoiler about who was going home but that was still very hard to watch. A smart and strong player voted out because of total chaos following a stupid twist. That was rough.

Brad screwed JT, but the dummy wanted to keep his hands clean and it backfired. He could have got rid of Sandra any time he wanted as Michaela and Varner would have been game to do it. Now that team has been depleted big time physically, and I half expect Sandra to throw the challenge when she figures out JT tried to get rid of her - which would be glaringly obvious.

That was one of the best episodes and tribals ever. Season has started off strong just smfh @ last 3 eliminations. Malcolm AND Tony in first four weeks? Horrible

Pulling for my boy Brad Culpepper at this point. Loved him on his first season, seems like hes doing really well so far in this one

This is my first time watching a season of Survivor. It seems like all the unathletic people avoid comps and call the shots. That fat Sandra woman had trouble walking up a slightly inclined grassy hill 2 weeks ago. She won twice? The real "survivors" do the hunting for their team and win real prizes during comps for their lazy "leaders" and then get voted out.

WTF am I watching?

This is my first time watching a season of Survivor. It seems like all the unathletic people avoid comps and call the shots. That fat Sandra woman had trouble walking up a slightly inclined grassy hill 2 weeks ago. She won twice? The real "survivors" do the hunting for their team and win real prizes during comps for their lazy "leaders" and then get voted out.

WTF am I watching?

You should watch Alone or The Island. This is other thing... a game of conspiracy, betrayal, luck and redemption

WTF am I watching?

It is about surviving the social aspect of the game. Everyone is lying and trying to win. That is why a greasy cunt like Sandra can win.

It is about surviving the social aspect of the game. Everyone is lying and trying to win. That is why a greasy cunt like Sandra can win.

But every person on the show knows that fat cunt's personality and still no one votes her out? That guy Ozzy is fucking ripping up every comp and he's every teams' dream member yet everyone bows down to the fat lazy competitors.

Why arent the solid players teaming up and getting rid of the fat useless people?

There is one hideous monster on the show. I forget her name. She is old and makes me want to vomit when I see her eat fruit. She voted out calib last week. Why is she respected and why do people listen to her? She avoids all comps and gets angry when a competitor on her team fails. I just don't understand how everyone is this dumb.

Brad screwed JT, but the dummy wanted to keep his hands clean and it backfired. He could have got rid of Sandra any time he wanted as Michaela and Varner would have been game to do it. Now that team has been depleted big time physically, and I half expect Sandra to throw the challenge when she figures out JT tried to get rid of her - which would be glaringly obvious.

Aubry would definitely be in on voting Sandra out. I saw a video where she said Sandra doesn't trust her and the two of them just don't mesh well. I think this tribal messed everything up because it's the first time they went to TC since the swap and now they had to try to guess who the other tribe is gunning for. JT finally had the right idea but with terrible execution. He would've been better off just announcing he was voting for Sandra in front of everyone. The other tribe would have probably gone along with it because then they would all be safe and their idol would not be flushed out.

But every person on the show knows that fat cunt's personality and still no one votes her out? That guy Ozzy is fucking ripping up every comp and he's every teams' dream member yet everyone bows down to the fat lazy competitors.

Why arent the solid players teaming up and getting rid of the fat useless people?

There is one hideous monster on the show. I forget her name. She is old and makes me want to vomit when I see her eat fruit. She voted out calib last week. Why is she respected and why do people listen to her? She avoids all comps and gets angry when a competitor on her team fails. I just don't understand how everyone is this dumb.

Haha. I have seen all but one season of Survivor and I love it for what it is. My husband is an outdoor type who just started watching it with me and he absolutely hates the show because it's more about social strategy, lying, cheating and backstabbing to get ahead.

Ozzy is a great provider and one of my favorite players but newer viewers don't respect his game because he is so good physically but not great with strategy. They find him one-dimensional, cocky and arrogant. He's in a tough spot because he's so good at challenges that he constantly has a target on his back. No one wants to see him go far in the game because he's such a threat.

I think there are far too many food rewards on the show now. It makes Ozzy's contributions seem less necessary. He did want to team up with other strong players like Malcolm to take out strategic threats like Sandra and Cirie but all these twists and turns are throwing wrenches in everyone's plans.

That old lady is Debbie and she's just horrible television. I wish they never brought her back.

you should watch literally any other season besides this shit show for new viewers.

Survivor has morphed into a shit show with returning players, of whom you can network with the most, in the off chance that you both get picked for a 2nd or 3rd time.

and yes, fat Sandra is literally the luckiest person to play survivor, twice, which is the only reason she won, i won't tell you how/why in case you want to see those seasons.

That was THE moment to get Sandra out....

if collectively this entire cast thinks its okay for her to be around this long...none of them deserve to win

and yes, fat Sandra is literally the luckiest person to play survivor, twice, which is the only reason she won, i won't tell you how/why in case you want to see those seasons.

Please tell. I won't be watching older seasons.

her first win, she only did ONE thing, that was the beginning of the episode, where they were shipped off with supplies and she was able to use spanish to barter for items with the locals... dats it.

From then on she's been as pathetic at challenges and just followed what her alliance want to do laying low.

This season also had a dumb twist where returning players came back, it also had up to this point, two of the most hated survivors (jonny fairplay) and lillian, one of the first neurotic females, she was the boy scout leader. Somehow Sandra bumbled her way to the Final Three, and the crazy girl won and picked her, cuz the guy didn't deserve it (which was dumb, cuz you WANT to go with the bad guy in the end, but the crazy girl was too dumb).

This is where Sandras inaction won, what did she do? she did NOT go against Rupert, basically the one guy ppl thought should have won survivor, for whatever reason, they like really liked him, and rallied for Sandra, b/c crazy lil was one of the people that got him out of the game.

Her second win is even more egregious, basically it was an entire season (s20) of all returning players that everyone liked, and by sheer luck, the two best players in the game (russell/parvati) took Sandra to the end thinking she was so worthless (and already a winner), there's no way these ppl would let her win.

nope, the jury were so butthurt, they didn't care that sandra did absolutely nothing this time, they just didn't want to the other 2 to win.

JT is just a bad player. He was carried to his win by Stephen Fishbach the season he won, and each time JT's played since he's been a strategic dunce. He's aged out of the athletic ability he did have as well.

I don't think so. Fish was riding jt's back before he started getting strategic towards the end. Jt dominated that season with his athletic ability. Tyson was my fav from that season. He cracked me up.

Back