Survivor: Ghost Island - Season 36

solid first episode. looks like a good mix of interesting characters and solid players. season should be a doozy

Anyone else feel seriously addicted to Survivor?

Its so bad that I will start up and binge watch old seasons because I HATE waiting a week for new episodes of the current season.

Funny story, I actually applied to be on Survivor and got a call from a real casting agent. Now maybe EVERYONE gets a call and I didn't actually have a chance, but that would be a lot of calls. And this lady called like 3 times and left voicemails each time.

I never called back because I was an addict at the time, so competing on the show would not have been possible. No one is winning Survivor in full blown opiate withdraws.

I hope I get another chance soon though.

Predictions on who gets the boot tonight?
I say donathan, but he might get sent to gi

Anyone else feel seriously addicted to Survivor?

Its so bad that I will start up and binge watch old seasons because I HATE waiting a week for new episodes of the current season.

Funny story, I actually applied to be on Survivor and got a call from a real casting agent. Now maybe EVERYONE gets a call and I didn't actually have a chance, but that would be a lot of calls. And this lady called like 3 times and left voicemails each time.

I never called back because I was an addict at the time, so competing on the show would not have been possible. No one is winning Survivor in full blown opiate withdraws.

I hope I get another chance soon though.

Wut?? Apply again, mate! Represent sherdog

Turrible strategy by the Dom side. It's 4-4 and you're targeting one of your own but need the other side to go along with your boot. It leaves you completely at their mercy because as we saw they split their vote by telling Angela they were voting for Libby when they planned to vote for Angela so they made their four a 3-1 vote split, leaving the other alliance of four to be able to completely control the boot.

And the other side played it right by not going along with the Angela boot because A) you don't know if she has an idol and the plan is to put all votes on her so she plays it and one of them go home and B)You keep her in the game after the rest of her alliance flips on her while eliminating another member of the rival alliance. And with Dom and Chris already targeting each other, and Chris/Angela aligned it's split that side 2-2 with it unlikely they'd want to work together or draw stones for each other next tribal with original tribe lines would have it 4-4, it will be 4-2-2.

Pretty solid season so far and above all, there are quite a lot of camera time of butts in minuscule attire.

That male model has yet to learn the importance of plant seeds and make people believe they called the shot of voting someone out, not simply bark orders.

Pretty solid season so far and above all, there are quite a lot of camera time of butts in minuscule attire.

That male model has yet to learn the importance of plant seeds and make people believe they called the shot of voting someone out, not simply bark orders.
jenna has a great ass. instagram worth a follow. Jenna bowman

Morgan was super thin already. It would have been interesting to see if she simply vanished away being on the show for 38 days.

Seth guy Jacob did all he could. It looked like they didn't like him from the start and he played the best hand he could and there was nothing he really could do. He was done.

James has been horrible at the challenges. Donavon bailed him out but Donovan could have helped right way rather than swim to the dock and just sit there.

They sure make Micheal real estate guy seem like a real whiner.

They have everyone running around in the underwear. I guess that gets ratings?

I dug the bluff attempt at the TC, complete with using the Ghost Island idea and James Clement's history of going home with two idols to bluff that he could protect two. Maybe we just weren't shown the otherside not believing that - but it made for good television.

I was trying to think how they could have improved on the play - with the five strong side believing they now had 50-50 chance to go hit the idol and one of theirs going home. Telling the others they were targeting Bradley might have been a mistake as it let the other four off from any risk. They stick to the vote of Brendan and if Brendan uses an idol than Bradley goes home and they're still in the game and the idol is out. And if the idol isn't played on Brendan than he goes home and they showed loyalty to Bradley. It was a no-lose situation for the other four Non-Bradley players.

I think the better play would have been to flash the idol at camp to get the otherside to talk to you. Bradley supposedly policed them Boston Rob style. But if they saw the James idol (which is very recognizable to fans) and told the same story that it was two votes - it might have shaken them up more and caused cracks. The key with this earlier play would be to not tell the others side who your four were going to target so they all thought it could be them that would go home if the idol was guessed right and played on their target. Paranoia will destroy ya. You think you're the target and have a 50-50 change of going home and you might try and save your ass by throwing one of your own under the bus. Hell maybe Bradley when faced with the situation would have maybe decided to pick off one of his own rather than risk it all to chance.

Pulling it out at tribal it was likely too late for them to flip votes - and when Bradley was named as the target with the idea being one of them could throw their vote his way too and thus he goes home 5-4, all their votes were locked in because Bradley isn't throwing his vote anywhere else, and all others in that alliance are not at risk.

They needed to break the no-talk edict at camp to probe for cracks then.

James has been horrible at the challenges. Donavon bailed him out but Donovan could have helped right way rather than swim to the dock and just sit there.

They sure make Micheal real estate guy seem like a real whiner.

They have everyone running around in the underwear. I guess that gets ratings?

Michael or Bradley? the law student kid who likens himself to Boston Rob, but spent an entire episode bitching about the view of his beach not being good enough

Catholic young blondie is an absolute smokeshow
the fakies and the booty on ratsnest-black-haired chick are 10/10

that sebastian guy is by far the wierdest looking person I've ever seen on this show, between being absolutely shredded, he has no chin and a constant overbite showing, then he everything from his eyes up looks like its in a permanent instagram filter
I refuse to believe that Michael kid is 18 years old, could be that its just Survivor usually casts 18 year old highschool dorks who look like they're pre-pubescent children
no clue what the kid was thinking playing the idol for one of the weak ass chicks instead of for Brendan, his tribes defacto adult/dad/leader

so far this season has been really enjoyable....INFINITELY more enjoyable than last season which felt lifeless, tired and devoid of charm/personality,

theme for this season has been a little heavy handed on the nostalgia factor but it works,

was hoping Jeff said to Michael, "Micahel you did NOT break the curse, pack y our bags your going to exile island"

then boom big reveal that theres more to this game than thought

Bradley guy is a whiny little bitch, I really wish Michael's idol play worked out. Can't believe that kid is 18 btw

I dug the bluff attempt at the TC, complete with using the Ghost Island idea and James Clement's history of going home with two idols to bluff that he could protect two. Maybe we just weren't shown the otherside not believing that - but it made for good television.

I was trying to think how they could have improved on the play - with the five strong side believing they now had 50-50 chance to go hit the idol and one of theirs going home. Telling the others they were targeting Bradley might have been a mistake as it let the other four off from any risk. They stick to the vote of Brendan and if Brendan uses an idol than Bradley goes home and they're still in the game and the idol is out. And if the idol isn't played on Brendan than he goes home and they showed loyalty to Bradley. It was a no-lose situation for the other four Non-Bradley players.

I think the better play would have been to flash the idol at camp to get the otherside to talk to you. Bradley supposedly policed them Boston Rob style. But if they saw the James idol (which is very recognizable to fans) and told the same story that it was two votes - it might have shaken them up more and caused cracks. The key with this earlier play would be to not tell the others side who your four were going to target so they all thought it could be them that would go home if the idol was guessed right and played on their target. Paranoia will destroy ya. You think you're the target and have a 50-50 change of going home and you might try and save your ass by throwing one of your own under the bus. Hell maybe Bradley when faced with the situation would have maybe decided to pick off one of his own rather than risk it all to chance.

Pulling it out at tribal it was likely too late for them to flip votes - and when Bradley was named as the target with the idea being one of them could throw their vote his way too and thus he goes home 5-4, all their votes were locked in because Bradley isn't throwing his vote anywhere else, and all others in that alliance are not at risk.

They needed to break the no-talk edict at camp to probe for cracks then.

Yeah I give a lot of kudos to Michael for his performance at tribal. He told the story of James's idol and it's double-power very well.

I think the one play that might have worked was to say they were going to split their votes, 2 on Bradley, 2 on Sebastian. Then if Michael guessed his idol play correctly it would be tied 2-2 and go to a re-vote without Bradley or Sebastian voting so Michael's group would have a 4-3 advantage and they could choose who to send home.

All that said, Michael would have had to.come up with the idea, explain it all at tribal, and then tell Sebastian "so flip with us and vote Bradley otherwise we'll vote you out. Are you willing take a 50/50 chance that we play the idol correctly?". Which is a lot to get across.

But yeah, this season has been great so far. I'm not sure what was wrong with last season. It seemed to have good personalities but was pretty dull into the last few episodes .

Pretty decent episode albeit pretty predictable ending since the majority tribe sticks together like white on rice!

I think they have improved and diversified the challenges well this season and it’s a lot of female pizzazz to behold!

The merge next week can spice up things!

I can't wait until that majority alliance is out numbered and getting voted out. Especially that bitchboy Bradley. The season sucked when Boston Rob did it, and Rob has charisma to at least entertain in confessionals. Bradley is just a smarmy douche who thinks he's better than everybody because he went to Harvard.

Michael or Bradley? the law student kid who likens himself to Boston Rob, but spent an entire episode bitching about the view of his beach not being good enough

Yes, I meant Bradley.

I was not disappointed to see Stephanie go. She came off like someone who was seen as really hot in her small town and would take advantage of her looks to flirt with people. But really ,while she is attractive, she isn't that hot. I was tired of her.

i think Michael and Dom can make a run for it all the way to the end.

desiree got lucky she didn’t get kicked off. yells her instructions on the puzzle almost like she doesn’t know they’re blind. nice tits tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back