Surviving in Combat Sports youtube series:

I was getting sick. Got a sinus infection I think from the shitty A/C in that room. Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat.

Charlie Z is a faker. Real head hunters don't offer to pay people to let them knock them out.
I heard that I am currently traveling and dealing with seasonal changes poorly.

Is he offering the random dudes in the gym pay days to flop? Or like real fighters?
Really that’s what pisses me off about him is he just starts uncorking on people who look like they have no idea what is about to happen and then if they weather the storm he starts flopping like a fish.

I heard that I am currently traveling and dealing with seasonal changes poorly.

Is he offering the random dudes in the gym pay days to flop? Or like real fighters?
Really that’s what pisses me off about him is he just starts uncorking on people who look like they have no idea what is about to happen and then if they weather the storm he starts flopping like a fish.

Before he came to Tocco's he called ahead and asked me to hook up a trainer who would let him knock out their fighter for $400. If he can't get that angle before going in he just improvises.

Before he came to Tocco's he called ahead and asked me to hook up a trainer who would let him knock out their fighter for $400. If he can't get that angle before going in he just improvises.
Well that’s an abomination
I could use 400$ though

Have you seen the videos of that guy who chases Charlie down when he isn’t expecting it.

Besides that how is the tourney going?

Well that’s an abomination
I could use 400$ though

Have you seen the videos of that guy who chases Charlie down when he isn’t expecting it.

Besides that how is the tourney going?

Yeah, it's funny how he reveals that Charlie DOES have a sense of self-preservation.

Tournament is over, it was only 3 days. I posted vids in the Tocco's thread

+ 1 for the Boxing question.

I love boxing not the basic striking you see now days but the complexity of the system, its barely taught anymore.

Sad:(

But lets go deeper:
  • Trained coaches and sparring partners
  • Martial Art conditioning ... ancient / traditional / contemporary/ new development methods
  • Rules and Reg's to avoid continual blows to the head and open wounds
  • Advanced Kicking and striking abilities and techniques
  • Research and studies UFC Performance Institute
  • Healing and Recovery ... ancient / traditional / contemporary / new development methods
  • Referee training and development and their roles

I can go on here but you see where I am coming from and heading with the above statements.

Don't take this the wrong way but you make very detailed and thorough posts complete with reference materal...and I hardly am ever quite sure what you're talking about.

Might just be me tho

Yeah, it's funny how he reveals that Charlie DOES have a sense of self-preservation.

Tournament is over, it was only 3 days. I posted vids in the Tocco's thread
Yea I thought that was amazing when Charlie says “I’m not ready”

Have you ever hear of a boxing club called Title Boxing Club? I was looking for boxing in NYC, and I came across. Apparently they have over 100 locations all around. Are they a legit boxing club or just a boxercise club?

https://titleboxingclub.com/locations/

I don't know how good they are but from what I have heard and read Gleason's Gym in New York City is the best and renown gym for the Boxing purist's! ;)

Links:-
But for modern contemporary boxing the link you posted is cool!

Last edited:
Have you ever hear of a boxing club called Title Boxing Club? I was looking for boxing in NYC, and I came across. Apparently they have over 100 locations all around. Are they a legit boxing club or just a boxercise club?

https://titleboxingclub.com/locations/

Aren't those just boxing clubs that are sponsored by Title? As in the gear Company?

Aren't those just boxing clubs that are sponsored by Title? As in the gear Company?

I have no idea, I guess it is. But if their are a gear company, they should be trying to put out real ammys and pros no? I wonder if they do other MAs gears too.

I'm not sure what Title is doing with the gym thing. We have one here in Vegas but it's a gym that used to go by a different name and I guess Title bought it. Nothing else much changed about it. In other words, these aren't replicated franchises so there's no way of knowing how one functions versus any other one.

Don't take this the wrong way but you make very detailed and thorough posts complete with reference materal...and I hardly am ever quite sure what you're talking about.

Might just be me tho
I've no idea what he's talking about either. It's like he wants you to teach advanced kicking techniques and conduct studies on the UFC Performance Institute. It makes no sense.

Just a notion, so far each video since episode 1 has less views than the one before it. And I've shared them in the same amount of places online. If you guys want this to keep up, we'll need to keep the views high. So feel free to spread them around the web, your social media, other forums, other parts of this forum (for instance, I don't post in the Boxing forum much anymore because I don't like discussing the Sport from a fan's perspective unless I'm being interviewed in-person, and the reality is I don't follow anyone's career specifically if they're not my fighter). But if the downward trend is consistent then it's not worth it for me to do it.

Just a notion, so far each video since episode 1 has less views than the one before it. And I've shared them in the same amount of places online. If you guys want this to keep up, we'll need to keep the views high. So feel free to spread them around the web, your social media, other forums, other parts of this forum (for instance, I don't post in the Boxing forum much anymore because I don't like discussing the Sport from a fan's perspective unless I'm being interviewed in-person, and the reality is I don't follow anyone's career specifically if they're not my fighter). But if the downward trend is consistent then it's not worth it for me to do it.
- First video: uploaded a month ago, 306 views = 10 views a day
- Second video: uploaded 3 weeks ago, 186 views = 9 views a day
- Third video: uploaded a week ago, 138 views = 20 views a day

Math is telling me there's nothing wrong. Of course older videos will have more views because people have had more time to watch them. By the time your latest video has 500 views, the one before it will have 600 views. It's inevitable.

We'll see where they top out at (meaning the overall views aren't increasing). But I'd think if the spread of them was wider, the overall views would be more so. Unless youtube is counting "views" as how many have watched the entire video from start to finish, which I don't think that's how they're counted, but rather clicks. How many have clicked on them . What that math suggests to me is that it's likely you guys here (and some from FB) consistently clicking on them quickly.

We'll see where they top out at (meaning the overall views aren't increasing). But I'd think if the spread of them was wider, the overall views would be more so. Unless youtube is counting "views" as how many have watched the entire video from start to finish, which I don't think that's how they're counted, but rather clicks. How many have clicked on them . What that math suggests to me is that it's likely you guys here (and some from FB) consistently clicking on them quickly.
Youtube counts clicks. The series is awesome, I'll share if it helps keep it going.

maybe something on switching gyms. The stigma attached to it and reasons you may actually want to change?
I think some threads have been made on a similar topic

This is all you, gym hopping:

Talking about Cus D'Amato would be very good

As you experience more in Boxing could tell you what you thought of his method of trek. According to your opinion and if anything can be applied in the daytime?

In case you do not know, it's okay,

Back