Surveys say the "Dad Bod" is considered the most attractive body type among women

lol no wonder they call it planet fatass

They give free food unhealthy food too

pizza-night.png

348s.jpg

img_5236-9bbdc3dc64ff4e1348aec1b97b7cbeb9d61c789a-s1000.jpg

o.jpg

planett-fitness-pizza2.jpg

image-e63693a2-469c-4a01-822d-2ee0d96eb0d3.jpg

I find this great. I do this at my gym but with fruit and whatnot. If I got free pizza when I work out...F yeah. Don't waste money and just burn off the calories by calorie counting....if one actually wanted to lose weight.

Which leads me to think that this survey was taken by obese ham beasts who watch Oprah everyday while stuffing their fat asses with Cheetos and Bons Bons.
Not necessarily.

Even average and curvy women feel the same way. I had this conversation with a girl I know who basically confirmed the notion that they just want to be the one with less fat in the relationship. Dad bods are perfectly fine in her eyes. She's not exactly a hog. Thin waist with every ounce of fat in her ass and boobs. Perfectly curvy by anyone's standards.

So your saying that because the weight of women is going up to overweight levels, that they are wanting men more like them so as to feel better about themselves? Makes sense.

I will say this post does highlight a ongoing issue with me. For those who know, I am in the middle of a prolonged weight loss, trying to drop all my weight. Made some progress but I have a long way to go and its been steady going. The issue is, I have to decide my ideal body image as I literally have no clue what I look like at a healthy weight. I know I don't want to look like some meth head with no meat. I honestly have no idea what is realistically achievable for me. I know I don't want looks over function so strength and strength endurance are how I lift.

So what does a athletic and fit guy look like at 5'8"?(Manlet confirmed) What should my goals be?

Dude. You have to figure that out for yourself.

What do you want? I'm have always been naturally muscular and lifted most my life, but neglected diet.

In the last year, I've made changes and cut down to just under 20% body fat, which for me at 5'8" is 180-185lbs.

I feel great, which is the most important factor, constantly get comments from people.

I lift three times and run around 20 miles per week. I've been able to active with sports again without constantly pulling leg muscles like before.

I'd worry less (at first) what you're going to look like and figure out your goals. The rest will fall into place afterwards.

Lies. It's because women are insecure. That's why they claim they don't want a fit guy.

yeah....but what do the hot women think? A girl that is skinny is more likely to judge some dough on your belly. A fat girl sees it as a little bit of fat but it's not that bad

--Women could think a guy that worries that much about his looks is insecure.
--I could see ripped dudes having zero game.

--It is weird when you see women who are completely opposite of the women in these surveys.. The ones who are fat but expect the guy to be in awesome shape. It happens
--

Last edited:
The results are often crafted with the questions.

Well, not so much that they craft the answers with the questions as people are just dishonest. Even in anonymous surveys, people lie for various reasons. And they lie quite a bit.

Well, not so much that they craft the answers with the questions as people are just dishonest. Even in anonymous surveys, people lie for various reasons. And they lie quite a bit.

Surveys are garbage.

Polls are rigged.

Surveys are garbage.

Polls are rigged.
Jesus Christ, no. Surveys are inaccurate. But in lieu of any other data, they are sometimes necessary. The polls they took before the presidential election were largely correct. Hilary won the popular vote by slightly fewer votes than the polls said. It's just that they don't take into account how the geography of those polled is going to play into the electoral college, which they should.

But one problem with those polls was that people lied. People who were going to vote for Trump did lie (gee, I wonder why) when asked about who they were going to vote for, which accounts for the discrepancy between the projected popular votes for Hilary and the eventual outcome.

Jesus Christ, no. Surveys are inaccurate. But in lieu of any other data, they are sometimes necessary. The polls they took before the presidential election were largely correct. Hilary won the popular vote by slightly fewer votes than the polls said. It's just that they don't take into account how the geography of those polled is going to play into the electoral college, which they should.

But one problem with those polls was that people lied. People who were going to vote for Trump did lie (gee, I wonder why) when asked about who they were going to vote for, which accounts for the discrepancy between the projected popular votes for Hilary and the eventual outcome.

Take a deep breath and read what I wrote again, see if you can figure it out.

Take a deep breath and read what I wrote again, see if you can figure it out.

I need you to read my post through the lens of someone interested in knowing facts, and not simply interested in confirming your point of view.

Polls, survey data, while inaccurate are not so inaccurate that they should be discounted completely. Of course, this depends on the situation. Different situations dictate how much weight should be given to such data.

Poll needed...for most overrated on sherdog.

Being ripped Or BJJ (even black belt level)

Lies. It's because women are insecure. That's why they claim they don't want a fit guy.

There's a theory in social psychology called the social exchange theory which argues that people implicitly understand fair-trade principles and restrict their romantic aspirations to partners who they perceive have a similar social 'value' as them. This appears to be a good move because studies have showed that partners who are unfairly matched on physical attractiveness are more likely to break up. It's not a woman thing, it's a human thing.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but this fake news derives from a Planet Fitness survey lol

<seedat>

Isn't that counter productive??
Fat shame them so they can spend money at your gym working out

Women like confidence and don't buy the histerical fitness bitch that cure himself more than they do

But if you got confidence AND you're fit, at equal money you will fuck much more than confident dad bods lol

I need you to read my post through the lens of someone interested in knowing facts, and not simply interested in confirming your point of view.

Polls, survey data, while inaccurate are not so inaccurate that they should be discounted completely. Of course, this depends on the situation. Different situations dictate how much weight should be given to such data.

Wait, I ask you to slow down and consider what I wrote, and you reply with "no u"?

In any case, I agree with your second paragraph, although it doesn't contradict what I said. The vast majority of published polling data is duplicitous, as are surveys. Leading questions, results provided out of context, it's a mess.

I am an in shape guy. Not crazy in shape, but toned. I am in my 40s and am def top of the heap in that field. Women love that I don't have a huge gut and tell me that all the time. The women I bang are always rubbing my arms and chest etc. The thing is, I could get these women with a Dad bod too. They meet me clothed so they don't really know. I don't think women PREFER a Dad bod. Im sure they are like we are and would prefer a normal in shape guy just like we do. BUT it isn't a deal breaker for them. And I do agree the insecure women don't want a hot guy.

Wait, I ask you to slow down and consider what I wrote, and you reply with "no u"?

In any case, I agree with your second paragraph, although it doesn't contradict what I said. The vast majority of published polling data is duplicitous, as are surveys. Leading questions, results provided out of context, it's a mess.
You wrote "surveys are garbage. Polls are rigged."

I don't agree. Some are. Some are not. I think generalizing all of them as either is simply inaccurate.
It's really the rigged part I have issue with more than inaccuracy. I don't think polls, especially presidential election polls, are rigged in any way.

There are some polls I've seen that framed questions in such a way that they were trying to rig the results. "Who are you voting for?" is not one of them.

Last edited:
Most girls I know would agree. They generally find men who are obsessed with their abs and shit to be feminine and vain.

Most girls I know would agree. They generally find men who are obsessed with their abs and shit to be feminine and vain.
You are aware that there is a lot of middle ground between those who are obsessed with having a six pack and those with disgustingly large beer guys and man tits, are you not?

You are aware that there is a lot of middle ground between those who are obsessed with having a six pack and those with disgustingly large beer guys and man tits, are you not?

Yeah. And nothing I said suggested otherwise.

Back