Surveys say the "Dad Bod" is considered the most attractive body type among women

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/style/surveys-male-body-type-considered-195841283.html

dadbodleomain.jpg

jameis-winston-fat.jpg

dad-bod-vladamir-putin.png

enhanced-buzz-orig-651-1378415386-10.jpg

dad-bod.jpg

Yeah I'm sure it's because they find their bodies physically attractive, and not because of the money, status, and power those men possess.

Aaaaand stopping my workout routine TODAY

"Would you rather date these fit-but-broke guys or these doughy-but-loaded guys?"

There's no excuse for Jameis Winston or Eli Manning to look like that.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but this fake news derives from a Planet Fitness survey lol

Planet Fitness, a gym which advocates for body acceptance
Jessica Correa, senior vice president of marketing at Planet Fitness, said that the gym franchise wanted to collect this data so Planet Fitness gym members wouldn’t feel self-conscious about working out.

<seedat>

Unless you're a celebrity like all the guys in the photos, most broads don't want to look at your bitch-tits, TS

Desperate attempt to make yourself feel better?

There's no excuse for Jameis Winston or Eli Manning to look like that.

Completely ignoring the fact he's got a teeny sand bucket with a purple handle lol

As a guy rocking the dad bod i say awesome.

As a guy who used to be fit as hell i say bull shit.

My gf says it's true depending on what the female is seeking

For a hook up- no

For a man to marry - yes

I'm not interested in any woman who's not shallow enough to appreciate the work I put in at the gym.

They forgot the most important part - You need a shitload of money to compliment that dad bod.

It's true, as a general rule anyway. And it has nothing to do with money.

The same way most actual men want a 'real woman' with some meat on the bone, and not the super skinny aesthetic the fashion media always pushes on us, most women actually don't need or even prefer a perfectly cut adonis, they want a 'real man' who will make decisions, protect them, & grab them around the waist, and they don't mind if this man looks more like Tony Soprano than a male model.

They tend to be less into looks than we are in the first place. Men are attracted to curves, women are attracted to confidence. Guys who get their confidence from the gym, tend to be a lot more into how they look than the women they are trying to attract are.

Back