Surprised they didnt push Asuka and give her the strap

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I havent watched wrestling since the early 2000's but decided to watch WM for the hell of it. Didn't know Flair had a daughter that wrestled but she isn't very good at all with the gimmick. I thought the Asuka chick had a way better gimmick and much better in the ring, plus she looks good. She not speak English or something??

It’s to add even more to Charlotte for a Charlotte vs Ronda match next year at mania.

Streaks end in New Orleans.

I havent watched wrestling since the early 2000's but decided to watch WM for the hell of it. Didn't know Flair had a daughter that wrestled but she isn't very good at all with the gimmick. I thought the Asuka chick had a way better gimmick and much better in the ring, plus she looks good. She not speak English or something??

This. I haven't watched a WM in over 10 years but I was curious about Ronda's performance.

Only saw the Asuka highlights in the replay at the end of the show but the crowd seemed shocked and disgusted Asuka got beat.

They could have had least had the decency to get Scott Hall to zap her with a cattle prod first.

Flair's daughter isn't actually that bad. She's no Asuka, but then again Ric Flair was no Asuka either. They're very different styles of wrestling.

Charlotte is a pretty great wrestler, but she doesn't play the character of her father that well.

Alexa Bliss plays the Ric Flair type character very well for a female. Her mannerisms, promos and facials are all spot on, in addition to being a talented wrestler.

Last edited:
WWE is planning Charlotte vs Ronda for WM35. Asuka's streak already ruined MMC because Team Little Big should've won.

Asuka's english isn't great, so its rare for her to be on the mic. I was suprised to see her lose.

Vince doesn’t put belts on people who don’t speak English. They can have no charisma (Reigns, Jinder) but they need to talk. One exception is Brock who has the best mouth in the business.

Back