Surgery sucks!!

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The worst part is this damn pain in my abdomen. I can pretty much only lie on my back since this morphine drip isn't doing anything.

The best part is my roommate in this hospital. Old guy who the nurses have to treat like a toddler because he insists on acting like a 2-year old. He keeps pulling out his IV and wetting the bed. Very entertaining to watch the nurses deal with this guy.

So this is a heads up. My pain may make me irritable and you may notice a change in my usual upbeat personality.

The worst part is this damn pain in my abdomen. I can pretty much only lie on my back since this morphine drip isn't doing anything.

The best part is my roommate in this hospital. Old guy who the nurses have to treat like a toddler because he insists on acting like a 2-year old. He keeps pulling out his IV and wetting the bed. Very entertaining to watch the nurses deal with this guy.

So this is a heads up. My pain may make me irritable and you may notice a change in my usual upbeat personality.

Throughout your painful experience you are going through when you finally do get comfortable enough to go to sleep... Did you dream about Amon?

What kind of surgery?
I have Crohn's and they were planning to cut out all the inflamed parts of my colon. However, when they got in there, they decided the inflammation was too severe and decided on a temporary colostomy bag for now

Throughout your painful experience you are going through when you finally do get comfortable enough to go to sleep... Did you dream about Amon?
{<huh}

Who the hell is Amon?

{<huh}

Who the hell is Amon?
Senri is light years ahead of us, so don’t try to understand him. His flesh is actually thousands of years old, and has been broiling for that long, so he’s mighty tender and juicy and ready for the table if you ever catch him.

I have Crohn's and they were planning to cut out all the inflamed parts of my colon. However, when they got in there, they decided the inflammation was too severe and decided on a temporary colostomy bag for now
Fuck, are you serious? How did you come to this conclusion? Cause I think I may have a tumor on me but I’m too much of a pussy to get it checked out. You think I should?

Fuck, are you serious? How did you come to this conclusion? Cause I think I may have a tumor on me but I’m too much of a pussy to get it checked out. You think I should?
I was diagnosed with Crohn's years ago and the rest is what the surgeon told me after the surgery.

You should get it checked out so you at least know what's going on with your body

Hmmm. Well, how did you come to go to the doctor’s? Gut hurt? Bellyache? I’m being serious here.

PS- I’m not sure I know exactly what Crohn’s is. Stomach thing?

@Johnson

Crohn's is basically a lot of inflammation in the colon, not the stomach.

Persistent symptoms of abdomen pain, nausea and weight loss made me go to Urgent Care. From there, they sent me to the ER and I was diagnosed after a bunch of tests.

I think I’m good then. I’m really not sure if the lump on my back is supposed to be there or is inflammation from working out. It doesn’t hurt nor is it painful to touch. IDK, really.

@Johnson

Crohn's is basically a lot of inflammation in the colon, not the stomach.

Persistent symptoms of abdomen pain, nausea and weight loss made me go to Urgent Care. From there, they sent me to the ER and I was diagnosed after a bunch of tests.

What did you consume as your daily sustenance before your tight body succumbed to it's limitations Mr Horse?

• Fuck, senri is gonna try and take my flesh if i don’t jump on it now. His well-being is all over this, and his lips are licking themselves like A-1 sauce. My mind is like a venus fly trap.
Anyway, horsestyle, I wish you the best. I may check myself in there afterwards.

Damn that sucks. Always dreaded the idea of a bag. Getting some good meds at least?

Jesus. Hope there's some upside soon.

Recommend curcumin with bioperine for gut inflammation. BPC-157 can be taken orally and reduces gut inflammation a lot.

A lot of people have been helped by by cutting out nearly all types of food for a month and gradually adding to find out what causes inflammatory response.

There's quite a bit of movement in this area, hope it helps.

Jesus. Hope there's some upside soon.

Recommend curcumin with bioperine for gut inflammation. BPC-157 can be taken orally and reduces gut inflammation a lot.

A lot of people have been helped by by cutting out nearly all types of food for a month and gradually adding to find out what causes inflammatory response.

There's quite a bit of movement in this area, hope it helps.

This is good advice. Using a food journal speeds up the process of narrowing stuff down. @Horse Style I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Back