Surely Chael Sonnen can step up to fight Fedor?????

Who wins?

• Total voters
CSAC would never allow it, not competitive, too short notice

Chael offered to fight because he knows the fight won't happen. He wants to be able to say that he wanted to fight Fedor but Fedor was scared. Then he can continue his legend bashing. He is a piece of shit and always has been.

Chael offered to fight because he knows the fight won't happen. He wants to be able to say that he wanted to fight Fedor but Fedor was scared. Then he continue his legend bashing. He is a piece of shit and always has been.

This. Chael is a piece of shit.

Chael offered to fight because he knows the fight won't happen. He wants to be able to say that he wanted to fight Fedor but Fedor was scared. Then he can continue his legend bashing. He is a piece of shit and always has been.
Right. Even though he has done it before several times then gone onto to still fight the guys anyways. Jones for example...

True, I wish it happened and chael got absolutely wrecked. I still find it amazing that fans buy this shit, one bit of adversity and chael checks out as quick as possible.

Right. Even though he has done it before several times then gone onto to still fight the guys anyways. Jones for example...

That wasn't on like 3 hours notice. Chael can't even get a flight there in time. He just wants to bash Fedor and discredit legends more.

Plus Jones was for a title and on like a weeks notice.

That wasn't on like 3 hours notice. Chael can't even get a flight there in time. He just wants to bash Fedor and discredit legends more.

Then why was Bellator interested?

True, I wish it happened and chael got absolutely wrecked. I still find it amazing that fans buy this shit, one bit of adversity and chael checks out as quick as possible.

He's in the top 5 of worst hearts in MMA for sure.

Yeah, the commission would not allow that. No medicals, no weigh in, etc. Zero chance of happening.

Yeah, the commission would not allow that. No medicals, no weigh in, etc. Zero chance of happening.

Exactly.

Chael just wants to be able to say that Fedor ducked him, and his werido fanboys will continue to spread the belief that Fedor and other legends were never any good.

qr9rK_s-200x150.gif

No thanks Chael, even I can go in there and quit. You got nothing to offer.

I'm watching the card right now. Chael is doing analyst work in the building.

after all the shit Chael spoke , of course i would like to see Chael trying to fight Fedor .... are you joking @Tules ? ... or are u trying to get ur Chael P. get killed by a 40 year old ?
Make it happen :p ... im all for it.

Back