Supreme Court Reverses Liberal Judges Yet Again

Not how jurisdiction works. If I live in Hawaii, I can't just go file a lawsuit in Texas
Not what i said.. That is why they like to file in California, literally most of the judges are left wingers.

Not what i said.. That is why they like to file in California, literally most of the judges are left wingers.

Yes, the AG of California, likes to file in California. In fact, 99.9% of his/her cases are filed there.

Glad we can agree that state AG love to file lawsuits in their own states.

Yes, the AG of California, likes to file in California. In fact, 99.9% of his/her cases are filed there.

Glad we can agree that state AG love to file lawsuits in their own states.
Didnt agree with you at all. Lots of Democrap lawsuits get started in California for that very reason, that 99% of its judiciary is liberal.

Didnt agree with you at all. Lots of Democrap lawsuits get started in California for that very reason, that 99% of its judiciary is liberal.

Well, @Kframe, I can't speak for every single case. But the one TS is referring to was lead by the AG of California, and involved California residents.

Obviously, since the lawsuit is on behalf of the State of California, it would be filed in California. To suggest the California residents and the California AG are engaging in judge-shopping, by filing a lawsuit in a California district court, is nonsensical .

you think that my point has to do with jurisdiction, however it does not.

the lawyers for these anti-Trump cases are an extremely large " National " group of people, who have admitted that they're specifically looking for clients, located on coasts of the country & not the rest of the country.

" National "

Last edited:

You know you are losing when you are quoting yourself

you sound absurd.

look how many likes my first 2 posts have gotten.

you sound absurd.

look how many likes my first 2 posts have gotten.
14c.gif

Back