Supreme Court Agrees To Review Travel Ban, Allows Parts Of It To Take Effect

Maybe someone from France or the UK that still enjoys the privilege of BEING FUCKING ALIVE could explain it you in your plow under state.

Maybe someone from the 21st century could teach you how to make a coherent post on the internet.

ok, since the deranged liberals have stopped repeating

" why doesn't our President just illegally violate the Constitution, and add country X to a federal statute "

every 2 min, i declare our victory in this thread now !!!!

You're free to call yourself..."not liberal"....it just so happens your principles aligns with liberals....is normal.

It's the new thing liberal kids on Sherdog are doing. @Fawlty, @Ham Socks. They claim they're not liberal when every stance they have is 100% liberal. It's their little gimmick.

I don't think you've had an original thought this past decade.

Liberalism is a disease. Problem?

It's the new thing liberal kids on Sherdog are doing. @Fawlty, @Ham Socks. They claim they're not liberal when every stance they have is 100% liberal. It's their little gimmick.

Liberalism is a disease. Problem?

No that's something you copy pasted from 4chan.

You don't know what liberalism is.

You don't know what a disease is either.

You don't know anything about me.

Stop it. You're absolutely transparent in the most pathetic way.
giphy.gif

No that's something you copy pasted from 4chan.

You don't know what liberalism is.

You don't know what a disease is either.

See, you can't help defend liberalism like @Fawlty. You just can't help it. It triggers you when you're failing ideology is being called out.

Talk all the shit you want about liberalism, I could give two half decent fucks.

See, you can't help defend liberalism like @Fawlty. You just can't help it. It triggers you when you're failing ideology is being called out.

Talk all the shit you want about liberalism, I could give two half decent fucks.

I literally don't know what you're talking about.

Typical Trump bully, all bluster, no substance.

You're free to call yourself..."not liberal"....it just so happens your principles aligns with liberals....is normal.
You won't get anywhere by creating a strawman of what a liberal is, and then complain when people don't conform to it.

Back