Supreme Court Agrees To Review Travel Ban, Allows Parts Of It To Take Effect

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is letting the Trump administration enforce its 90-day ban on travelers from six mostly Muslim countries, overturning lower court orders that blocked it.

The action Monday is a victory for President Donald Trump in the biggest legal controversy of his young presidency.

Trump said last week that the ban would take effect 72 hours being cleared by courts.

The justices will hear arguments in the case in the fall."

http://wwlp.com/2017/06/26/ravel-ban-church-state-case-await-action-by-supreme-court/

fabulous-kid-white-dance.gif

Will the liberal judges lose ANOTHER case to the Supreme Court?

Whether or not one approves of the travel ban as policy, the lower courts had poor legal arguments for blocking it. The lower courts are likely to be overturned imo.

This shouldn't surprise anyone that has bothered to read the law granting the President powers with regard to immigration.

I was under the impression that judges from Hawaii were the ultimate authority in regards to American jurisprudence.

I was under the impression that being a judge was an authority regardless of where you live. Apparently we also let politicians from fuck ass empty states from the Mid-West get votes on who runs this country. Florida too for some reason.

Interestingly enough, they've allowed anyone with a real relationship to a person or company in the United States continue to come into America. It's one of the things they've made an exception for in the temporary ban.

I wonder how many of the terrorist attackers from the US would have been prevented from coming over under these rules.

a3d2c9f5cf192d6ce8078c274d9fc4e9.jpg

Chalk up another L for the left. Though in their defense, they likely knew they would lose in the end but were able to obstruct things for a few months.

3,2,1,....... Here comes the crybullies and antifags doing another "Day of menstrual rage"

I can't comment on the legal site.
But this ban should be a slap in the face for everyone that voted for Trump.
Banning Muslims without Baning anyone from the countries that actually actively caused the radical Islamic terrorism.

And Trump people are celebrating this. Unbelievable its a clear betrayal from the Saudi Sword dancer.
But I guess that 100 Million from the Saudi's for Ivanka's foundation will put to good use. Some Clinton shit right there.
What a shame because I thought he was actually on the right side. Not on the site of the enemy.

The travel ban is stupid, but it was clearly legal and the lower courts overstepped their bounds.

I was under the impression that being a judge was an authority regardless of where you live. Apparently we also let politicians from fuck ass empty states from the Mid-West get votes on who runs this country. Florida too for some reason.

Interestingly enough, they've allowed anyone with a real relationship to a person or company in the United States continue to come into America. It's one of the things they've made an exception for in the temporary ban.

I wonder how many of the terrorist attackers from the US would have been prevented from coming over under these rules.

You sound mad right now. That's right. Airheads like Barbara Boxer and all of the other simpleton liberals from America's coastal states have no more authority than the politicians who serve hard-working Americans in so called 'flyover country'. It doesn't matter how many illegal immigrants you import from South of the border. Those 'fuck ass empty states' are still going to have a say in very important matters.

Last edited:
You sound mad right now. That's right. Airheads like Barbara Boxer and all of the other simpleton liberals from America's coastal states have no more authority the politicians that represent the hard-working Americans they despise. It doesn't matter how many illegal immigrants you import from South of the border. Those 'fuck ass empty states' are still going to have a say in very important matters.

Why would those states matter more than the state of Hawaii? At least Hawaii is a nice place to vacation.

I can't comment on the legal site.
But this ban should be a slap in the face for everyone that voted for Trump.
Banning Muslims without Baning anyone from the countries that actually actively caused the radical Islamic terrorism.

And Trump people are celebrating this. Unbelievable its a clear betrayal from the Saudi Sword dancer.
But I guess that 100 Million from the Saudi's for Ivanka's foundation will put to good use. Some Clinton shit right there.
What a shame because I thought he was actually on the right side. Not on the site of the enemy.

That's because its only a 90 day ban meant to fix the vetting process, the libs are the ones obsessed with calling this a Muslim ban so they can throw away their money to the ACLU

good, we don't need anyone from 98% FGM rate Somalia

That's because its only a 90 day ban meant to fix the vetting process, the libs are the ones obsessed with calling this a Muslim ban so they can throw away their money to the ACLU

Trump was pretty clear about banning all Muslims. I mean all those 9/11 guys were vetted by the Saudi's as well.
If you want to fight radical Islamic terrorism, the ban needs to start with banning the Saudi's. Don't go sword dancing with the enemy.
Trump even said the Saudi's did 9/11. What happens to all that stuff?
And what happens to call it radical Islamic terrorism? I mean that's a slap in the face right there. And people still try to defend him.

This is a big day for the administration. Turns out Trump had the Constitutional Authority to protect US citizens.

Why would those states matter more than the state of Hawaii? At least Hawaii is a nice place to vacation.

You played yourselves, by the way. The plot doesn't work unless the illegal immigrants and Muslim refugees are settled in 'fuck ass empty states'. What is the purpose of bringing in a flood of criminals and degenerates, i.e. potential Democrat voters, if they're just going to be settled into existing Democratic strongholds?

Last edited:
Back