Supremacist in Charlottesville Gets Called Out by 82nd Airborne

President Shit sure gave a stunning display of non leadership.
He could still turn it around with a strong statement condemning the idea of American Nazis walking around with swastikas.

But he won't.

President Shit sure gave a stunning display of non leadership.
He could still turn it around with a strong statement condemning the idea of American Nazis walking around with swastikas.

But he won't.
Whoops, nevermind that attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I said that before I saw video of him defending his weak shitty statement and the Nazi marchers and shitting on Founding Fathers.

Fuck this fake patriot asshole.
Any other President would have been run out of town on rails by now.

Don't call yourself no one, Whine-o, you're someone to me.
My special needs forum buddy.

I'll always be here to safety pin your mittens to your coat for ya
Weak, like every other time you try to come off pompous. You know why it doesn't work? Its because you're not all that clever.

My 10 year old daughter could come up with better.

Whoops, nevermind that attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I said that before I saw video of him defending his weak shitty statement and the Nazi marchers and shitting on Founding Fathers.

Fuck this fake patriot asshole.
Any other President would have been run out of town on rails by now.
Keep trying every half hour or so. Someone will bite on your shit ass troll attempt sooner or later.

In this post, you told the 82nd Airborne division that they don't actually know what it means to be American, and that they are wrong when they say Nazis do not represent our American culture.

Keep in mind, this is the division that fought at Normandy and the Bulge, and basically helped to save the world from Nazi invasion. You are telling them what it actually means to be American, and that Nazis represent our culture.

Not everyone worships the military ya know

Back