THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

Open the fight with the drunken master stance.

tumblr_lp337ml5mN1qiasj1.jpg

Will confuse the opponent greatly.

War @AJ Garcia

I made this to inspire your training and hone your skills to win!!!!

JimCarreyFists1ani_zpsatzxceth.gif

Besides if you lose the end may look something similar!
How did you get the arms in front of the shooped in head? did you have to do that frame by frame or do you have a process that can do that automatically?

Good luck AJ! Hopefully this one makes it to the cage

How did you get the arms in front of the shooped in head? did you have to do that frame by frame or do you have a process that can do that automatically?

It's done by hand. If you download the gif and examine it frame by frame you'll see there's only about 9 frames that had to be edited this way. A lot of the times the face is obscured behind the arms sufficiently that there's no need to edit the face at all. In AE you can animate the mask with keyframes which would make the process easier.

Most of those frames were blurry enough not to see much difference so i didn't change them. Others I used various cut and warped sections of AJ's main head. It was all frame by frame work in PSP. I'm still learning and reading the Shoop tutorials.

Good luck on everything man! Go fuck shit up!

In that case i have a request. Who does the emojis for sherdog? We've been trying to get a Mike Perry one for a while. If you can run this by whoever does that, and ask if they can get this one for us, it would be awesome.

giphy.gif
Finally got it done; been having the attention span of a golden retriever lately lol
sjw97sx.gif

#platinumbless

Finally got it done; been having the attention span of a golden retriever lately lol
sjw97sx.gif

#platinumbless
Fuck ya! You, sir are a true gentlemen!

Who in dafuq is AJ Garcia? Come at me bros
sjw97sx.gif

Juuuust kidding. Good luck AJ!

Bring us some blood Bruh!

<{JustBleed}>

How can we watch?
Is this event going to be able for viewing online at all?

Back