**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

Nice, i will have to get tickets and go check it out. Always nice to see a local who is also a sherdogger.

Aj, do you get a commission if I buy them from you? If yes shoot me a PM with the best way to reach you and I will get them from you.

Have you been to any of these mountain force promoted events before? Are they solid? I see Pat Reeves is the promoter, how is the pay? same as steel fist?
Hey what’s up man? I do get a percentage of the tickets I sell. This is my first time fighting for Mountain force but it’s a pretty solid card. This event is actually dedicated to pat reeves. He lost his life a couple months ago so now me and a bunch of other fighters he coached are all fighting on the card.

My ninja! Always good to hear from you and thanks, as always, for all the support, bruh!
I will most DEFINITELY be tuning in for this bruva! AJ, you got this bruva. Any cliffs on what your opponents skill set is?

Hey what’s up man? I do get a percentage of the tickets I sell. This is my first time fighting for Mountain force but it’s a pretty solid card. This event is actually dedicated to pat reeves. He lost his life a couple months ago so now me and a bunch of other fighters he coached are all fighting on the card.

Oh wow, I didn't know Pat passed, sorry to hear that. Seems like I ran into him not that long ago. I have known him since back in 2007 when he fought a friend of mine. He was always real cool and friendly when I talked with him. That sucks.

I will get in touch with you through PM to buy my tickets. Good luck man.

I love the sherbros energy for @AJ Garcia. Go for it, you have a fantastic attitude man!

received_1563309617327884.jpeg

Its that time again... Everyone's favourite purple-named Sherdogger, "Monsta" @AJ Garcia is going to be stepping into a cage, allowing us all to live vicariously through him... This time he is the Main Event, on a solid card on June 23rd in Logan, Utah... Amazing stuff for an awesome fighter, and intelligent, knowledgable poster.

d1a88e4d-f620-4f6c-9666-4fe973054085-jpeg.385759

e5827caa-551d-423d-b5f2-de210457413c-jpeg.385761

He is 1-2 in his MMA career, having gone 7-3 as an amateur. He won his debut back in April very convincingly, and a great showing in his second fight against a much more experienced grappler, and his 3rd fight was against a natural LHW with 20 years catch wrestling experience... This time his opponent is his own size, and his camp has been way stronger - our boy has got this.

Here is an interview he did for fightbookMMA

received_1563309643994548.jpeg

received_1563309627327883.jpeg

And here he is smashing fools:

Lets get behind our boy and wish him the best...

@AJ Garcia bro, Sherdog is with you - keep us posted on uodates, and news, and I'll add it to the OP!

<StillMyBoy>

EDIT: The fight will be broadcast on https://www.mountainforcemma.com with some if the proceed going to a benefit to a noble cause - this is what AJ says about it:

So this is the link to where you can order your fight from;

https://www.fite.tv/order/2o54v/checkout/?pt=rFsL5wl8jRMfTa8jaVQXxVFfld45hoCtt3RT/yNYVxJPYJYeRwG+1VnQYAR4zKf0hYkj06Oz6uN4E35pqa6sDgL+cxZ3ur+11fQQtK9dsZpk8IN9dtAttPO3+92xbtr9f+XOHus04H6AmSy/t7Aa8OYedoAeTiGNM5qwuzJgt4pG2684gtzafBqE3+lrqgOX&reload=1

No registration needed, you can just buy right there... Costs $15 to.watch a sherdogger get in the cage with an angry fighter - who doesn'day
received_1563309617327884.jpeg

Its that time again... Everyone's favourite purple-named Sherdogger, "Monsta" @AJ Garcia is going to be stepping into a cage, allowing us all to live vicariously through him... This time he is the Main Event, on a solid card on June 23rd in Logan, Utah... Amazing stuff for an awesome fighter, and intelligent, knowledgable poster.

d1a88e4d-f620-4f6c-9666-4fe973054085-jpeg.385759

e5827caa-551d-423d-b5f2-de210457413c-jpeg.385761

He is 1-2 in his MMA career, having gone 7-3 as an amateur. He won his debut back in April very convincingly, and a great showing in his second fight against a much more experienced grappler, and his 3rd fight was against a natural LHW with 20 years catch wrestling experience... This time his opponent is his own size, and his camp has been way stronger - our boy has got this.

Here is an interview he did for fightbookMMA

received_1563309643994548.jpeg

received_1563309627327883.jpeg

And here he is smashing fools:

Lets get behind our boy and wish him the best...

@AJ Garcia bro, Sherdog is with you - keep us posted on uodates, and news, and I'll add it to the OP!

<StillMyBoy>

EDIT: The fight will be broadcast on https://www.mountainforcemma.com with some if the proceed going to a benefit to a noble cause - this is what AJ says about it:

So this is the link to where you can order your fight from;

https://www.fite.tv/order/2o54v/checkout/?pt=rFsL5wl8jRMfTa8jaVQXxVFfld45hoCtt3RT/yNYVxJPYJYeRwG+1VnQYAR4zKf0hYkj06Oz6uN4E35pqa6sDgL+cxZ3ur+11fQQtK9dsZpk8IN9dtAttPO3+92xbtr9f+XOHus04H6AmSy/t7Aa8OYedoAeTiGNM5qwuzJgt4pG2684gtzafBqE3+lrqgOX&reload=1

No registration needed, you can just buy right there... Costs $15 to.watch a sherdogger get in the cage with an angry fighter - who doesn't want to see that?

Day,time,show? Not much of a shelter.but pretty cool

Fight week, Mufuckers!

This is just weird being in an @Buff thread without any shoops. :D

shoop-aj-slaps-crawford-gif.395549

aj-head-png.395551
crawford-head-png.395553

Attachments

• Shoop-AJ-slaps-Crawford.gif
    Shoop-AJ-slaps-Crawford.gif
    652.5 KB · Views: 215
  • AJ Head.png
    AJ Head.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Crawford head.png
    Crawford head.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 216
shoop-hackeysack-ninja-turtles-gif.395555

Attachments

• Shoop-Hackeysack-Ninja-Turtles.gif
    Shoop-Hackeysack-Ninja-Turtles.gif
    961.7 KB · Views: 215
I have some extremely bad news, guys.

So first of all, I’ve been posting my progress on here. I’ve seriously been working my ass off for this fight. I’ve sacrificed so much time with my family and loved ones to make sure I get this win. I’ve also been in the middle of my weight cut and staying extremely disciplined with my diet. I was so ready and so excited when I woke up today and a couple hours ago I found out that the guy I’m fighting didn’t hand in his physical for before the deadline on Friday so They even gave him an extra extension until today and the fucker still didn’t hand it in.

This is number one bullshit. I even went to fb page and around the time I found out the fight got canceled he was posting videos of himself dancing around in his car and having a good time. This bitch should not be able to call himself a professional fighter as there’s nothing professional about him. The good news is they’re trying to find a replacement for me. The bad, bad news is I doubt anyone steps up on 5 days notice. I’ll keep you guys posted tho. Thank you again for all of the support. I’m still in shock this bullshit happened.

So first of all, I’ve been posting my progress on here. I’ve seriously been working my ass off for this fight. I’ve sacrificed so much time with my family and loved ones to make sure I get this win. I’ve also been in the middle of my weight cut and staying extremely disciplined with my diet. I was so ready and so excited when I woke up today and a couple hours ago I found out that the guy I’m fighting didn’t hand in his physical for before the deadline on Friday so They even gave him an extra extension until today and the fucker still didn’t hand it in.

This is number one bullshit. I even went to fb page and around the time I found out the fight got canceled he was posting videos of himself dancing around in his car and having a good time. This bitch should not be able to call himself a professional fighter as there’s nothing professional about him. The good news is they’re trying to find a replacement for me. The bad, bad news is I doubt anyone steps up on 5 days notice. I’ll keep you guys posted tho. Thank you again for all of the support. I’m still in shock this bullshit happened.
I'll bet he was dancing around... now that he isn't going to be slept this coming weekend. Looks like that slap gif I made above turned out to be pretty appropriate. <16>

I gotta think that the promotion should've been riding his ass about that a couple weeks out as well.

Last edited:

Maaaaan that sucks.
Someone on sherdog should step up and take a beating!

I actually weigh around 155 right now. If it wasn't a 28 hour drive I'd come get beat up fo free.

Last edited:
Back