Support new petition to strip McGregor.

If you agree then sign it. It wont harm you though. If everyone thought like you then it would only be 100
i already signed, i just didn't get why the goal is 100, wtf 100 fans couldn't even kick Arianny, imagine strip McGregor

Signed it just for the effort you went to and because it won't do shit

Long live McDouble

giphy.gif

Guys every revolution starts with one man. Let's go!

https://www.change.org/p/ufc-strip-conor-mcgregor-of-the-ufc-lightweight-title

Not much support for the two gentlemen but signing is the most you can do as a fan fed up of the LW belt being held up. Even if you think it wont work there is no harm in signing and thats what I did. I dont care if the geezer who started this petition isnt successful, as long as I get to voice my opinion. No trolls please. McGregor can continue making money and go for mega fights but without the LW belt. Anyone sick and tired like me, please sign to make yourself heard. Success or not, it is the principle here in question. I personally refuse to sit and do nothing. Sign and share.
I signed that shit, and left my reasoning

Not donating no 3 bucks though

Not much support for the two gentlemen but signing is the most you can do as a fan fed up of the LW belt being held up. Even if you think it wont work there is no harm in signing and thats what I did. I dont care if the geezer who started this petition isnt successful, as long as I get to voice my opinion. No trolls please. McGregor can continue making money and go for mega fights but without the LW belt. Anyone sick and tired like me, please sign to make yourself heard. Success or not, it is the principle here in question. I personally refuse to sit and do nothing. Sign and share.

This is sad and you are sad for supporting it.

Let's wait and see what happens with Ferguson before we start crying. Also Conor gets ZERO credit for fighting a lot before the Floyd fight, and actually securing the Floyd fight bringing more eyes to MMA/UFC.

I can now officially say you've lost your mind and your balls.

I think Aldo has let go of his bitterness towards Conor. I think you should too, TS.

TS and his band of McHaters gonna be protesting outside the UFC offices next.

5JBSIZ.png

I bet a lot of his fanboys want to see him stripped...if you know what I mean.

Strip the only star that's left. The guy that gets everyone paid. The guy that fights on short notice and saves cards. The guy that fought how many times in 3 years? There shouldn't be a petition to strip him there should be petitions to keep tony away from a mic and kabob away from a title shot.

Back