support for immigration reaches record high in America

Immigration when done legally is a great thing, my wife did it.

Illegal immigration is bullshit and I think it needs to be strictly enforced.

Look at the US foreign born % of population compared to other first class nations. It's hovering at like 20% right now (probably higher), while places like Germany, France, England, etc., are not even 5%.

What are you gonna do after November? Do you realize you have pretty much no chance of taking either the House or the Senate? You're probably going to lose seats in the Senate.
https://www.270towin.com/2018-house-election-predictions/
https://www.270towin.com/2018-senate-election-predictions/

Face it man, you side is totally fucked. Everyone hates you. Time to hang it up.

I guess it is. Also your side has all the unicorns, plus the Loch Ness monster, so that's also difficult to reconcile.

Trump is literally establishing world peace.
200.gif

Ask the same people if they think undocumented illegal immigrants are a "good thing."

Most people are pro immigration. Liberals just like to paint us as racist because we also are pro border control.

Which second grade lesson is that?

I guess it is. Also your side has all the unicorns, plus the Loch Ness monster, so that's also difficult to reconcile.
hey I do not appreciate the digs at Scotland's national animal, or our fictional tourist trap
giphy.gif

I don't want to spoil it for you, you'll get there.

I don't box, kickbox or get into fights any more, so i probably will not receive any major brain injuries. You'll just have to tell me what it's like in your world.

Immigration should be halted until the welfare state is abolished. People no longer come here to pursue the American dream. They come here for handouts. That is why they do not integrate. They don't care about American patriotism. They don't care about our values. They don't even want to be Americans. They just want free stuff. America will be destroyed if we continue down this path. Look to Europe for future reference.

Yes, but you realize there is a difference-- both legal and substantive-- between "no violent neck cutters" and "Christians only," correct?
You are asking him to put in way to much thought that he is not capable of.

You are talking about these folks from a shithole country who have too many kids right?

mezzanine_960.jpg

TRUMPERS_C_960.jpg
Yes them as well. They are the only reason I can support abortion and not vomit in my mouth they have no business breeding more impoverished ignorant humans.

It was like the 4th reply dude

Yep... sherdog has everyone - people that don't support legal immigration, too. But I'm willing to bet that's the extreme minority.

Maybe next poll can be, "How many people don't support legal immigration?"

You are talking about these folks from a shithole country who have too many kids right?

mezzanine_960.jpg

TRUMPERS_C_960.jpg
Honestly doesn't look that bad, would not mind living in such an area as long as its not excessively poor and infested with opiod addicts. Otherwise looks nice.

Back