support for immigration reaches record high in America

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://thehill.com/latino/393401-pe...migration-is-a-good-thing-reaches-record-high

Percentage of Americans saying immigration is positive reaches record high

A record percentage of Americans in a new survey says immigration is positive for the country.

According to the Gallup poll, published Thursday, 75 percent said immigration is good for the nation, while 19 percent said it is bad.

Gallup noted that the percentage of Americans who said immigration is positive rose 4 points from 2017.

Full article at link.

I guess in the coming weeks we'll see what the fallout is from Trump's child interment camps. I expect polls to show that this incident will wipe out any goodwill gained from the photo op that was the Singapore summit.

Diversity is our greatest strength, just like Israel is our closest ally.

Heart warming news, truly.

Diversity is our greatest strength, just like Israel is our closest ally.

Heart warming news, truly.
Yeah, and:
1984_george_orwell_war_is_peace.png

I'm fine with:
  • Christian
  • Hard working
  • Productive
  • Skilled
  • Stand for the Anthem
  • Cheer for the USA and not Mexico
Legal Immigration.

Not sure why people think immigration is bad.
Not sure why people don't see the difference between illegal-immigration and legal-immigration either

In another poll most respondents said putting children on a time out was acceptable while most believed burning children with cigarettes was bad

These Dredd Threads. SMH

Whilst corporate brainwashing is indeed a very powerful tool and the sheer stupidity, gullibility and ignorance of the general public should never be underestimated, I will take this with a pinch of salt.

Legal immigration is not the issue. Illegal immigration is the issue. If you are undocumented you don’t belong in the US.

Was anyone ever really against immigration? I thought it was illegal immigration that was the target?

Why is the low frequency crowd so upset about the reported change in American attitudes in immigration? Don't you want to savor the fruits of your ideological labors?

Why is the low frequency crowd so upset about the reported change in American attitudes in immigration? Don't you want to savor the fruits of your ideological labors?

Nobody in this sounds remotely close to upset but you

The media has a lot of power over perception.

That said, legal immigration is ok.

I support immigration.

So long as it's done legally.

You can't honestly expect someone to be a good citizen, if their first foundational act upon a nation's soil is a violation of that nation's laws.

ha... well that plan backfired Donald

I'm fine with:
  • Christian
  • Hard working
  • Productive
  • Skilled
  • Stand for the Anthem
  • Cheer for the USA and not Mexico
Legal Immigration.
And I suppose you support the Constitution at the same time imposing your top requirement would break it?

Lovely.

Was anyone ever really against immigration? I thought it was illegal immigration that was the target?
Please see posts #3, 4, and 5 in this thread.

Also, according to the OP, at least 25% of the population is against immigration as such; and that's a lower figure than it once was.

Last edited:
Back