Supplements for Women

depassage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know that body fat is higher with women than men so it is even harder for women to loose weight.

What are the list of safe supplements (non-steroids) used by women to get a lean body (more muscular) but not to the extend of the body builders?

I'm talking about all these youtubers who show their muscular butts with lean muscles without belly fat. Are they all using steroids?
Can you list the products that are safe and with no to minor side effects: No hair loss, no masculine jaw line, no voice change.

To sum up: being attractive with a lean body and less fat.

What are the results of Ostarine on women?

Last edited:
We all know that body fat is higher with women than men so it is even harder for women to loose weight.

What are the list of safe supplements (non-steroids) used by women to get a lean body (more muscular) but not to the extend of the body builders?

I'm talking about all these youtubers who show their muscular butts with lean muscles without belly fat. Are they all using steroids?
Can you list the products that are safe and with no to minor side effects: No hair loss, no masculine jaw line, no voice change.

To sum up: being attractive with a lean body and less fat.

What are the results of Ostarine on women?

Regarding 'being attractive' I have seen lots of unattractive women with lean bodies, let's leave the attractive bit out, it's very subjective.

Your diet and genetics is what pretty much sums up the difference between the girls with a lean body and the ones with a bit more meat on them, that's taking out of the equation steroids and other PED's that might help you to have that "fitness" model look.

Of course a good exercise regime is important but not as much as the above.

Ostarine, I cannot comment on that, being male and I have not seen any women posting on Sherdog that have used it, so your better off doing your own research.

Back