Supplements are the biggest scam, anyone can get rich they dont work either

Creatine, protein powder, glutamine, multi vitamins, BCAA's. These are supplements and they work.

Yes, in scientific studies with the legit high potency, but the stuff sold over the counter is either low grade and filled with fillers or doesnt even containt much of the product

Don't you just love it when there's no government regulatory agency to force those poor companies to do things in a correct and safe manner? I, for one, applaud their actions as responsible capitalists doing their part in a trickle down economy with little regulation.

Yep, when the pinnacle (or at least most successful and familiar) example of your industry, GNC, is 95% full of products that are either indecently overpriced, misleadingly marketed due to the fact they will do nothing for the well-nourished population purchasing them, or are outright bullshit, then you know you have a snake oil wagon, and that's what the supplement industry is.

GNC is the modern day wagoner with his wares and elixirs.

Maybe the dumbest thing about the supplement industry is that even the few pillars of legitimacy no longer make sense. I remember when Whey Protein was like $2.50/lb. That's great. Protein isn't bullshit. It works. But nowadays even the stuff I see in Wal-Mart is like $25 for 2 lbs. Who on fucking earth wants to pay $12.50 for powdered protein? You can buy Prime Ribeye for that rate at Costco. Hell, you can buy a 3 lb. tube of ground beef with a $10 bill. It's just fucking stupid how ridiculously unhelpful that industry has become to everyone involved, but those shucking the snake oil.

gnc overpriced supps galore, and they only cost five bucks to make yet sell them for sixty bucks. I remmeber back in the day buying weightgainer 2500 from them and that stuffclumped up in water you had to use a blender to mix it, and chug it down because it smelled so putrid like an old sock and dead fish.

Man the protein was getting amino spiked recently, and they had little top grade whey the supplement industry is a joke and dangerous, because of these dishonest manufacturers and companies.

on morgan spurlocks show he made "supplements" out of random useless bullshit and made it look all legit in a fancy container and put all sorts of "highly reviewed" "clinically tested" shit and sold it for expensive prices and demonstrated it was all legal as long as he put that it wasnt FDA approved

you should do it and get rich OP

Link me to that episode? Is it on netflix, i might try that, i wonder how to start, im flat broke though and living check to check lol

Multi-vitamin and Fish Oil crew checking in

Also Protein powder and Creatine crew checking in

Fight me

Creatine, protein powder, glutamine, multi vitamins, BCAA's. These are supplements and they work.
This is everything anyone needs. Anything else and you're just throwing your money away.

Nootropics are a big scam as well and give me panic attacks. Prescription medication doesn't.

just eat your horsies and veggies and you'll be fine.

@Phlog was talking about Ostarine and how good it is so I ended up on some dodgy website buying some, as well as Cardarine and Secretagogue. Dipping my toes into the supplements thing. Hopefully I end up ripped out of my mind and 6'8.

@Phlog was talking about Ostarine and how good it is so I ended up on some dodgy website buying some, as well as Cardarine and Secretagogue. Dipping my toes into the supplements thing. Hopefully I end up ripped out of my mind and 6'8.

I've got nothing but good experience of it so far, 3rd go.

Yes, in scientific studies with the legit high potency, but the stuff sold over the counter is either low grade and filled with fillers or doesnt even containt much of the product

What are you talking about specifically.

Source on glutamine, multis, and bcaa's working? All the literature I've seen on glutamine and bcaa's show they have no effect. As for multis, the literature is very mixed(which makes, given the number of compounds they contain).

You don't think taking vitamin a, c, e has benefits to the body. Taking in iron and other things.

Of course it benefits your body. All the vitamins do. Vitamin c is proven to work. It's been around basically forever.

It's like fish oil and apple cider vinegar. Vitamin c is beneficial to take.

Back