Superkombat

Jeffie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just wondering what you guys on here think of this promotion? They seem to be pulling in crowds and having events on a regular basis. But the level of the fights often seem very brawlish to me. Like they just pull some dudes of the streets and have them fight. Of course the main event is often pretty good, but the rest of the card are more like fillers.

When is the next event, does anybody know?

I was just wondering what you guys on here think of this promotion? They seem to be pulling in crowds and having events on a regular basis. But the level of the fights often seem very brawlish to me. Like they just pull some dudes of the streets and have them fight.

HOW DARE YOU DISS SUPERKOMBAT. Don't you know its surpassed Glory to be the #1 promotion!?

Ricco boy ran from Adegbuyi (1st fight robbery, 2nd fight was a fluke). Badr ran from Catalin Morosanu and can't stand before an unleashed Ismael Londt. The Stoicas are P4P greats. They're just kept down by the Glory/Liverkick conspiracy.

ROMANIA #1 combat nation. Even the MMA promotions have superstars like Herb Dean. LOOK HOW GREAT OUR WEBSITE IS.

JK. That's not too far from what happens sometimes. Its a very entertaining promotion that has a core roster of domestic favorites and makes sure their favorites get fed.

uhm ok thanks I guess?

that link to the sherdog thread has a funny andrei stoica picture, he's flexing as hell to look muscular. forgot about that maurice jackson thing, but that happened to glory as well.

Tbf SK put on entertaining well produced shows and have nice ring girls which is always a bonus! Some of the match making is still questionable but seems to have improved as has the judging, fights arent exactly the highest level but they have some good scraps!

Tbf SK put on entertaining well produced shows and have nice ring girls which is always a bonus! Some of the match making is still questionable but seems to have improved as has the judging, fights arent exactly the highest level but they have some good scraps!
well the fights are not boring, I'll give m that. But not very tactical/technikal. It's mainly brawling. Ring girls do not make up for it, there's hot girls everywhere, dont need kickboxing for that.

Pretty much what they do every year.
Europe takes january off in kickboxing for whatever reason.

well the fights are not boring, I'll give m that. But not very tactical/technikal. It's mainly brawling. Ring girls do not make up for it, there's hot girls everywhere, dont need kickboxing for that.
Indeed, it is was it is, not a huge amount more that can be said, would be good if all the fights were top level, you know you are not getting that, its a good testing ground foe Euro fighters and they have their main draw guys..look at some of Glory's U.S cards lately for comparison, ive seen a few 'Superfights' there which were pretty questionable.

Last edited:
SK was defiantly a much bigger force back in 2011 and 2012 (largely because K-1 died). Sure they still have some world class talent, but they are more or less a second tier international promotion that favors and arguably shields their local stars.

Did rudelb not make the transition to the new forum? I'm starting to miss his SK contributions :(

Did rudelb not make the transition to the new forum? I'm starting to miss his SK contributions :(
Unless hes finally accepted SK's short comings?....nah he blatantly didnt make the transition, he should be all over the thread!

Solid promotion, but needs to be commercialized.They're too focused on Romania alone.

Back