Superkombat CEO Eduard Irimia is looking for big name fighters for his Superfilms (MMA, K-1, boxing)

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Superkombat CEO Eduard Irimia is looking for fighters for his Superfilms (MMA, K-1, boxing, pro wrestling etc)

BIGGEST NAMES!

Rumor! But they are already writing the scripts now.

Last edited:
what about looking for big names to make kickboxing events.?

if it isnt profitable enough and he want to make films, its better he contract real actors...

lungu-secure-1-465x390.jpg

if it isnt profitable enough and he want to make films, its better he contract real actors...
there is a serious lack of '90s style action films which starred ex-Kickboxers. I think one of the main reasons to become a Kickboxer in the 80's & 90's was so you could transition over into the film industry after winning a World Title.

there is a serious lack of '90s style action films which starred ex-Kickboxers. I think one of the main reasons to become a Kickboxer in the 80's & 90's was so you could transition over into the film industry after winning a World Title.
Exactly.

They will use fighters AND action movie actors.

Although I"m not sure ex-fighters or semi-active fighters would be better than a Nick Diaz for example. He was picturing with Irimia recently on social website in the US.

Superkombat/Superfilm & Moshe Diamant/Milburn are looking for UFC/kickboxing/boxing/wrestling legends combined with Van Damme, etc. I wish they would also try with Verhoeven, Diaz and somebody else (not just with Rutten, Arlovski etc).

Last edited:
I would love to see Georges St-Pierre (GSP) and Bob Sapp together in a film. They already produced a documentary with a UFC legend, and trust me the name of the actors are also big. If those from action movies were known even years ago, there are also very known actors at Hollywood right now. One is from a very popular HBO series and another one is from Britain (also hugely known in America right now)

And by the way, also professional wrestlers. I think one of the contracted guys is somebody like The Rock (a wrestler).

Last edited:
What I love is that the locations will be a surprise. :D The movies might bring back the film genre in the US, it"s nothing like the 80-90s.

They worked on the Hurricane Heist for China (they probably do better there) recently after in the US the draw was 16 million / 35 million dollars budget. I wish at least 5-10 million per movie they will invest, maybe 15. I don"t know but maybe it"s at least 20, they have a great script and roster.

Last edited:
Back