SUPERGIRL TV Series (Returns January 23, 2017)

I gave up on Supergirl for the season. It has just been painful. At least when the other DC shows lack on story, they keep their action tight.
The most infuriating thing about Supergirl show is when she fights less than powerful foes (like thugs with laser guns) is her lack of Fight I.Q. There's always going to be PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity) but at least make an effort to make it more believable.

The latest Supergirl was easily the best episode since the red kryptonite one. They somehow managed to run multiple plotlines simultaneously. It's almost like the writers are actually competent.

The acting was also on point, and literally everyone was pulling their weight.

The latest Supergirl was easily the best episode since the red kryptonite one. They somehow managed to run multiple plotlines simultaneously. It's almost like the writers are actually competent.

The acting was also on point, and literally everyone was pulling their weight.

I generally agree but I do have to lodge a complaint. They finally give Jessie Graff a speaking part and they don't put her in an outfit that shows off her abs?

For shame! :mad: What a waste! :(

I generally agree but I do have to lodge a complaint. They finally give Jessie Graff a speaking part and they don't put her in an outfit that shows off her abs?

For shame! :mad: What a waste! :(
I had no idea who you were talking about till I Googled her. I agree. Her body is insane.

btw, the next episode looks like it's going to be pretty good.

I need me some Lena Luthor, though. Besides the fact that I just like her character, she's also very nice to look at. Her look also just does it for me. Pale skin and dark hair makes Ippy weak in the knees. The only way she could be hotter is if she had thick rimmed glasses.

Okay episode. Livewire might become the Captain Cold of the series (an antihero). Mon-El should have kissed Kara at the end. This Daxamite might slowly be turning Kree. Don't agree with Kara condemning Jimmy about being a crime fighter. Kinda hypocritical considering her sister is also just a mere human.

Highlight for me was seeing Jessie Graff. I'm a fan of hers after seeing her in American Ninja Warrior last season. She's also a regular stuntwoman in Supergirl. The disappointing about her appearance was they didn't really give her a more memorable character other than just being a Livewire knockoff.

Okay episode. Livewire might become the Captain Cold of the series (an antihero). Mon-El should have kissed Kara at the end. This Daxamite might slowly be turning Kree. Don't agree with Kara condemning Jimmy about being a crime fighter. Kinda hypocritical considering her sister is also just a mere human.
I wouldn't be opposed to Livewire being a recurring villain. btw, Captain Cold is more of an antivillain.

Can Mike of the Interns even be a Kree? He's confirmed to have been getting some from like 5 different women this season.

I see where Kara's coming from though. I wouldn't say Alex and the Guardian Duo are in the same situation at all. Alex has technically been fighting aliens even longer than Kara has. Being in danger is literally a part of her job description. Sure, she's also a mere human, but she has an entire government agency backing her up and never goes out in the field without an entire tactical team with her. Winn is an ascended IT guy (turned quantum physicist and mechanical/robotics/electrical engineer?) in a I'M TOTALLY NOT IN HERE van, and James is a photographer with no confirmed combat training dressed in cosplay.

Although, Kara's reasoning for not wanting to work with them at the end is dumb. Even if she doesn't support it, the only way to ensure that they both stay safe (which is the entire reason she wants them to stop) is to work more closely with them.

Can Mike of the Interns even be a Kree? He's confirmed to have been getting some from like 5 different women this season.
Yup, I knew that. That's why I said he's becoming a Kree because of Kara.

Yup, I knew that. That's why I said he's becoming a Kree because of Kara.

I don't know. Mon-El doesn't strike me as the type to forgo the pleasures of the flesh while he waits for Kara to notice him.

The latest SuperKree episode wasn't bad.

I'm glad they finally talked about how Lena saved every goddamn alien in National City, which seems to be the liberal hub city for aliens to settle down on Earth, though it seemed like Kara was the only one who remembered that. James harping on about Lena playing a "long con" made little sense, as if she was really a xenophobe (in the most literal sense) then she would have just Lillian Luthor's plan play out without sabotage.

But really... we can now add sending flowers to Kara's office as hint #27 that she wants Kara to let her bang. Free access to her office? Showing up to her work unannounced to ask her in person to go to a party with her? Showing up unannounced to her apartment? Flowers?

Btw @Dragonlordxxxxx I didn't buy Lena being a sekrit bad guy until the veeeery end of her scene and she picked up the knight chess piece, but then I squashed it because I think she was just reliving painful memories.

Btw, I didn't think for a second that a show on the CW would let Mldkkjglk or whatever be a short, bald, ugly guy.

I'm glad they finally talked about how Lena saved every goddamn alien in National City, which seems to be the liberal hub city for aliens to settle down on Earth, though it seemed like Kara was the only one who remembered that. James harping on about Lena playing a "long con" made little sense, as if she was really a xenophobe (in the most literal sense) then she would have just Lillian Luthor's plan play out without sabotage.

But really... we can now add sending flowers to Kara's office as hint #27 that she wants Kara to let her bang. Free access to her office? Showing up to her work unannounced to ask her in person to go to a party with her? Showing up unannounced to her apartment? Flowers?

Btw @Dragonlordxxxxx I didn't buy Lena being a sekrit bad guy until the veeeery end of her scene and she picked up the knight chess piece, but then I squashed it because I think she was just reliving painful memories.

Btw, I didn't think for a second that a show on the CW would let Mldkkjglk or whatever be a short, bald, ugly guy.

I can't be objective about this episode. It confirmed a pet theory of mine that I've had ever since Lena Luthor made her debut on the show.

I practically yelled I KNEW IT!!!! at the screen during the reveal.

I can't be objective about this episode. It confirmed a pet theory of mine that I've had ever since Lena Luthor made her debut on the show.

I practically yelled I KNEW IT!!!! at the screen during the reveal.
Which scene and which confirmed theory?

Which scene and which confirmed theory?

Since the moment the show told us that Lena was adopted I have suspected that she was Lionel's biological daughter. Lilian's treatment of her and the fact that she was apparently Lionel's favorite child only reinforced this believe.

Also, their use of the name Lilian made me suspect that they were borrowing some of the family dynamics of the Luthor family from the Smallville Luthors. And Smallville-Lionel couldn't keep it in his pants. He fathered 3 kids with as many mothers.

So far, Supergirl-Lionel doesn't seem to be as much of a magnificent bastard as Smallville-Lionel, but he seems to share some of his philandering ways. Although, the way Lilian told the story, it implied a more long term affair. Maybe Lilian had Lena's bio-mom whacked. It would be in character.

I thought you were gonna say you knew Lena wanted Kara to bang.

Latest Supergirl episode was okay. As I said before, Mon-El and Kara's relationship is the best thing about the show in season 2.

Lol at Guardian just magically showing up in the middle of a maximum security prison like it was nothing.

Ugh. Supergirl's fight IQ is just abysmal. Berlanti gonna Berlanti.

Yeah, Lena wants to bang. Still on the fence with her being a bad guy. The ending could just be a red herring. Either way is fine by me.

So... I guess we can officially declare the show Kree-free from now on.

BTW, the actress playing Winn's new alien girlfriend Lyra was credited as Tamzin Merchant, and may be the first guest star who looks better with the alien makeup than without.

Or am I wrong?

Tamzin+Merchant+i_fm6zhZxxCm.jpg
vs
d187Nl.jpg

Also, she either got a boob job or the wardrobe department fitted her with the best pushup bra known to man.

Supergirl is really hot. Is she going to be in a movie? This show is too kiddish for her

That last scene, where Kara is just chilling... My god she's wife material.

BTW, the actress playing Winn's new alien girlfriend Lyra was credited as Tamzin Merchant, and may be the first guest star who looks better with the alien makeup than without.

Or am I wrong?

Tamzin+Merchant+i_fm6zhZxxCm.jpg
vs
d187Nl.jpg

Also, she either got a boob job or the wardrobe department fitted her with the best pushup bra known to man.
I swear I think you chose her worst pic from Google Images. She isn't quite a stunner, but I'd let her bang, alien makeup or without.

I'm just happy for Winn. Dude in Distress works for him.

That last scene, where Kara is just chilling... My god she's wife material.
Duuude... I thought I was the only one! Melissa Benoist was always just kinda cute to me, but goddamn it if this last episode didn't make her look positively smoking. I don't know what she did differently, but it was working.

Back