chocolatito x estrada?
is he still above estrada?

arroyo x ancajas or yafai?

cuadras
his stock has fallen

donnie nieves vs daigo higa
think higa was in the crowd..
higa is the next rising star imo

inoue supposedly moved up, which is a shame because i think he'd put a beating on all of them.

rungvisai vs arroyo could look a lot like rungvisai vs estrada did, and i wouldn't mind seeing that at all. i think arroyo is underrated as hell.

Ideally SSR vs Estrada rematch (maybe with each taking a tuneup in between). If that doesn't work, Arroyo, Ancajas, Yafai all make for promising fights. I'd throw Jonas Sultan's name out there too and maybe Nietes, since he expressed interest in moving up.

I dont think Sor is moving up. He is a big superfly but still smaller than Inoue.

I'd assume last night set up Arroyo vs Sor Rungvisai. Seems like a terrible fight for Arroyo.

I don't see anyone around that weight beating Sor Rungvisai right now.

Arroyo vs Sor Rungvisai is a good fight but I think Sor would be the clear favorite. Ancajas is an exciting up and comer excited to see what he can do against a top guy like Cadres, he absolutely butchered Conlan a few months ago!

I'd assume last night set up Arroyo vs Sor Rungvisai. Seems like a terrible fight for Arroyo.

I don't see anyone around that weight beating Sor Rungvisai right now.

Sor Rungvisai beats Arroyo IMO. That being said he ended up tired and worn out at the end of the Estrada fight. Estrada is the goods, but not a huge puncher. Inoue went up already, but I think he'd have a good shot at Sor Rungvisai at 115. He'd find him with some big shots. Granted, he'd eat some too.

It's flooded here so i had the first Saturday off in god knows how long. I got lucky enough to catch the card. Im really excited for this entire division now. Sor Rung reigns supreme for a little while at least, I don't see any of those guys currently besting him. I'll admit, I was one of those that thought he got lucky and caught Roman at the right time.

sor rungvisai dominates arroyo
i think whoever beats rungvisai has to have power
if you've watched his prev fights, he's walked through cuadras (even though he lost), chocolatitto, estrada
none of those guys had his respect or power to stop his offense
i don't see ancajas or yafai having the skills either

inoue moving up, but is still a potential candidate

& maybe wbc champ, daigo higa, who's a powerhouse 15-0 (15 KOs)
steamrolled over everyone with relative ease

sor rungvisai dominates arroyo
i think whoever beats rungvisai has to have power
if you've watched his prev fights, he's walked through cuadras (even though he lost), chocolatitto, estrada
none of those guys had his respect or power to stop his offense
i don't see ancajas or yafai having the skills either

inoue moving up, but is still a potential candidate

& maybe wbc champ, daigo higa, who's a powerhouse 15-0 (15 KOs)
steamrolled over everyone with relative ease

Chocolatito hurt him multiple times in the first fight, & honestly in my eyes he won the fight. He really should have a victory over the boogeyman of 115 already.

Fuck the Supefly, I already predicted Bantamweight will be the new hot division. Rungvisai should move up and start to playing there. Inoue isn't looking back.

Back