Superfly 3

Kellerman is a fucking retard.
Does he have an official title as commentator?
Lampley does play by play, Ward had the color commentator position and Kellerman like Larry Merchant before him has the overly critical douche bag position.

It was a pretty bad showing on JFE though...he's suppose to beat his opponent with only one hand and I thought he would. It's also obvious his mind is somewhere else....
damn, that's a shame to hear. I'll have to catch the fight. The more I hear from the Superfly fighters, the more it seems Ancajas is hte future of the division. SSR is aging, JFE seems to be losing his touch, Cuadras seems done, Inoue is out of the division.

damn, that's a shame to hear. I'll have to catch the fight. The more I hear from the Superfly fighters, the more it seems Ancajas is hte future of the division. SSR is aging, JFE seems to be losing his touch, Cuadras seems done, Inoue is out of the division.

I really thought Cuadras would bounce back after the Gonzalez loss but he looked so uninspired against David Carmona and lost to Estrada after looking pretty good in the first half of the fight and manged to lose what was supposed to be a gimme against McWilliams Arroyo.

I also think Estrada is a caliber of opponent type of fighter. His performance might improve with a better opponent. idk

I wonder what Superfly 4 will be.

My guess:
SSR vs JFE (assuming SSR beats Diaz)
The Ioka/Nietes winner vs Palicte
Gonzalez vs Yafai (if Gonzalez beats Fuentes)

if that's what we get, it's a stacked card.

I wonder what Superfly 4 will be.

My guess:
SSR vs JFE (assuming SSR beats Diaz)
The Ioka/Nietes winner vs Palicte
Gonzalez vs Yafai (if Gonzalez beats Fuentes)

if that's what we get, it's a stacked card.

srisaket vs estrada is most likely
but it's played out, SSR already beat him decisively, and its not like estrada is tearing through the opposition since
may make sense for ioka/nietes to take on srisaket

Uhhhhh I don't know about that
Most had that fight a draw
i think a draw is a bit generous to Estrada. Definitely not impossible, and it was close and competitive, as well as hugely entertaining, but i though SSR definteily won that one.

So just running through the top ten rankings of Boxrec, Ring and the TBRB, we have these names in the Superfly top ten:

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
Juan Francisco Estrada
Jerwin Ancajas
Khalid Yafai
Roman Gonzalez
Kazuto Ioka
Donnie Nietes
McWilliams Arroyo
Andrew Moloney
Aston Palicte
Pedro Guevara
Daigo Higa
Rau’shee Warren

That's a lot of talent. If HBO can book even 3-4 of these guys we're guaranteed bangers for a while.

Back