Superfly 3

City_Lights

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's just started, 15 minutes before the Garcia Porter event conveniently lol. Seems like a decent card but not as good as the last couple.

Please don't post spoilers from HBO here or vice versa.

Haha

HBO announced this as a 12 round fight

wow, didnt even realize this was on lol. Gonna have to set the DVR, thanks for heads up.

BTW, HBO boxing is dying so hard. Once GOT last season is over, might have to cancel HBO

m96jjd.jpg

It's just started, 15 minutes before the Garcia Porter event conveniently lol. Seems like a decent card but not as good as the last couple.

[omg1]GOD DAMNIT!! TOO MANY FIGHTS GOING ON FOR A BOXING / MMA FAN !!

<{1-9}> I ONLY HAVE TWO EYES, YOU FUKERS !!

m96jjd.jpg

[omg1]GOD DAMNIT!! TOO MANY FIGHTS GOING ON FOR A BOXING / MMA FAN !!

<{1-9}> I ONLY HAVE TWO EYES, YOU FUKERS !!
It's been slow for good events and then there are a bunch at once. Can't they spread these out?

HBO seemed a little messy tonight.
They had a 10 rounder listed for 12 and didn't know until round 10.
The Nietes Palicte decision was dog shit (not really HBOs fault). Lederman seemed to be having trouble announcing his score card and kinda vanished in the main event.
Pretty weird night from the BAD side of the evening.

This card really shows how shit HBO is. Most of the commentary is on why Estrada isn't a big star, wanting rungvisai the card or the small crowd. Lots of bitching and moaning in general from them. Comment on the actual fight and try not to be such a downer you HBO bums.

I didn't catch all of this because I changed it to the Garcia/Porter fight but what I saw was good.

This card really shows how shit HBO is. Most of the commentary is on why Estrada isn't a big star, wanting rungvisai the card or the small crowd. Lots of bitching and moaning in general from them. Comment on the actual fight and try not to be such a downer you HBO bums.

Max Kellerman spent so much time shitting on Donnie Nietes, it was really nauseating.
If you listened to him, Nietes was too old to box by the 4th round. Ward kept saying he's just taking the round off, he's being defensively responsible, he'll probably come back in the next round.
Oh but he's getting hit, is he getting old? He's getting old
5th round, Nietes proves Ward right and Kellerman's like oh.

What exactly is Kellerman there for? To disparage fighters or overly hype others?

Damn they did a really bad job promoting this card, I actually didn't even get to catch it.

Either way, the draw was a surprise, guess I have to watch now to see how it was, JFE won as expected. Really happy for Ioka, hopefully he can be a serious player at 115. He's a P4P worthy fighter and seems to have filled out.

for a guy who quit boxing & was not active in the gym
ioka looked pretty good vs a very tough underrated orroyo / who was fresh off of beating cuadras

ioka came back because he thinks he's better than this entire division
estrada or srisaket next

Max Kellerman spent so much time shitting on Donnie Nietes, it was really nauseating.
If you listened to him, Nietes was too old to box by the 4th round. Ward kept saying he's just taking the round off, he's being defensively responsible, he'll probably come back in the next round.
Oh but he's getting hit, is he getting old? He's getting old
5th round, Nietes proves Ward right and Kellerman's like oh.

What exactly is Kellerman there for? To disparage fighters or overly hype others?

Kellerman is a fucking retard.

Damn they did a really bad job promoting this card, I actually didn't even get to catch it.

Either way, the draw was a surprise, guess I have to watch now to see how it was, JFE won as expected. Really happy for Ioka, hopefully he can be a serious player at 115. He's a P4P worthy fighter and seems to have filled out.
It was a pretty bad showing on JFE though...he's suppose to beat his opponent with only one hand and I thought he would. It's also obvious his mind is somewhere else....

Back