Superfly 2 set for Feb 24 | Srisaket vs Estrada | More fights announced

Again, lol at Max talking like Sri is some skillful boxer, Sri reminds me a lot of a 126 Manny Pacquiao, mostly headhunting and content eating two shots just to land a big one

His skill is being a little exaggerated, but he isn't just a headhunter. He does good bodywork.

That happens too often. Its getting more and more accepted too.

Yup. Shouldn't matter who has more knockouts or more imaginary power. The power shown in the fight should matter. Sor looked hurt more than Estrada did in my opinion but even the commentators ignored it saying Estrada can land all night but one good counter shot can put him out. Bullshit, he was hitting more effectively and that is all that matters.

If GGG hits you and you don't get hurt or go down it should mean as much as if Paulie Magliwhatever hits you and you don't get hurt or go down. Stop scoring based off HBO 24/7 episodes and youtube highlights. Score the fucking fight.

Yup. Shouldn't matter who has more knockouts or more imaginary power. The power shown in the fight should matter. Sor looked hurt more than Estrada did in my opinion but even the commentators ignored it saying Estrada can land all night but one good counter shot can put him out. Bullshit, he was hitting more effectively and that is all that matters.

If GGG hits you and you don't get hurt or go down it should mean as much as if Paulie Magliwhatever hits you and you don't get hurt or go down. Stop scoring based off HBO 24/7 episodes and youtube highlights. Score the fucking fight.
Power is the difference sometimes in a KD or a KO but thats the only time it should really matter. Rounds are supposed to be judged for the entire 3 minutes, not just when the guy who you think hits hardest does something.

Have any of these super flyweight fights on HBO over the last two or three years failed to deliver?

Have any of these super flyweight fights on HBO over the last two or three years failed to deliver?
Probably like 80,000 people watched it too.

Power is the difference sometimes in a KD or a KO but thats the only time it should really matter. Rounds are supposed to be judged for the entire 3 minutes, not just when the guy who you think hits hardest does something.

I liked to score wobbles and when a guy gets really buzzed too but yeah I get what you're saying. Judges are often scoring reputation and crwod reaction rather than ring work.

HBO got their bet on Bivol obviously. , Earlier the promo was about Kovalev and Bivol co headlining. sort of makes me root for Barrera.

Third time Rungvisai won for me as an underdog. It was close though, 117-111 was silly.

Lederman having some screwy cards these days

I thought the HBO team was fairly bias towards Sor Rungvisai which isn't new but always annoying.

There were some rounds I thought went the other way but I wasn't mad with the decision well except for that 117-111 shit was wild

Best I ever saw was when Pacman's brother was fighting and they legit said he lived in a hole in the ground with his family because they were so poor. A HOLE IN THE FUCKING GROUND.

Close second was when Mickey Ward was fighting that guy that was killing him but Ward stopped him with one body shot. In the middle rounds they legit showed his brother smoking crack. Like lets go to the crack smoking highlight Jim! What the fuck.
Both those stories made me laugh hard.

I'd like to hear Sor Rungvisai go all Donald Trump on that mexican crowd.
He started talking about winning for the glory of Thailand and the crowd started booing louder so not far off. Its times like these Im glad Mayweather spent his whole career trolling them lol

Typical HBO biased commentary. They want Rungvisai to be the next pacquiao so bad. Good competitive fight though, so lets see a rematch.

That’s a tough call for Estrada. He was putting it in Rungvisai but Sor was landing the power shots

Sor Rungvisai is getting himself a nice record in a handful of elite fights. Srisaket won't last forever, though. He's already an old 115 pounder. Since Cuadras lost I guess an Estrada rematch makes sense. Arroyo could make sense too.

What a fucking fight.

Whatever these dudes got paid, it wasn't enough.

Back