Superfly 2 in play for early 2018

raise-the-roof-gif-23.gif

I really wanna see Cuadras fight Inoue,...good test for Inoue against a high volume guy with skills. I think Inoue probably gets the late KO if he keeps his head on straight.

I really wanna see Cuadras fight Inoue,...good test for Inoue against a high volume guy with skills. I think Inoue probably gets the late KO if he keeps his head on straight.

Excellent fight. Inoue has to take some if he wants to walk down Cuadras, and Cuadras has fought quality pressure guys.

Excellent fight. Inoue has to take some if he wants to walk down Cuadras, and Cuadras has fought quality pressure guys.

Thats right. Inoue would need to stick to his excellent body work and be very calm but persistent against Cuadras. Take notes from Estrada. If he does good body work and doesn't get flustered i think he stops Cuadras late.

I heard he wants to unify with Anjacas, who is also a very good fighter.

This.

Cuadras-inoue is the fight to make for both

Inoue wants to go 118 next year tho, and have 1 more fight in 115 this year in Japan.

Inoue wants to go 118 next year tho, and have 1 more fight in 115 this year in Japan.

Too bad, then. I'd absolutely love to see him against Sor Rungvisai.

Strike while the iron is hot boys.

I LOVED the first one, and hopefully the second can live up to the first. Won't miss it for anything.

http://www.boxingscene.com/hbo-sports-head-on-formulating-superfly-2-early-2018--120834

Fuck, it keeps coming.

From the sounds of it, it'll be Sor Rungivsai/Estrada and Inoue/Anjacas (both fantastic fights). He also mentioned Cuadras, Yafai, and Casimero, so any combination of those three is great.
http://www.boxingscene.com/hbo-sports-head-on-formulating-superfly-2-early-2018--120834

Fuck, it keeps coming.

From the sounds of it, it'll be Sor Rungivsai/Estrada and Inoue/Anjacas (both fantastic fights). He also mentioned Cuadras, Yafai, and Casimero, so any combination of those three is great.
Any word on who will play Ron O'Neals character in the sequel?

Back