Super Samoan wants Drago or Predator next! No chill!

With only two fights left highly doubt the ufc risk him koing a future contender and then going off to Japan or Bellator.

Ngannou is good for him ?
He would like to be KOd again and that's good ?
wtf

i can give you alot more examples of guys who stand and have lost. hes not supposed to beat prime jds, werdum was champ, stipe isnt getting beat by many people etc.

A lot of people seem to ride high on Hunt because of his tenure in pride, but frankly, he hasn't had a spectacular run in the UFC. He has been outclassed several times, and his loss to Sean McCorkle is a glaring hole on his record. I like him because he is a fun stand up banger, but he doesn't deserve all the hype he gets for his skill set.

A lot of people seem to ride high on Hunt because of his tenure in pride, but frankly, he hasn't had a spectacular run in the UFC. He has been outclassed several times, and his loss to Sean McCorkle is a glaring hole on his record. I like him because he is a fun stand up banger, but he doesn't deserve all the hype he gets for his skill set.

fuck dude, he has improved greatly on his sub defense since then

I like Hunt and I'll watch him fight anyone but these are stupid fights for the ufc to make for a guy looking to "retire" aka move to Bellator, keep him away from guys who actually have momentum and match him vs newer prospects who can score a huge win or lose to a legend and learn is smart business.

I like Hunt and I'll watch him fight anyone but these are stupid fights for the ufc to make for a guy looking to "retire" aka move to Bellator, keep him away from guys who actually have momentum and match him vs newer prospects who can score a huge win or lose to a legend and learn is smart business.

U.F.C. is rather short on big names from down under. Maybe Tia Tuavasa will come through?

Back