Super Mega Baseball 2 * Free Download All of May For XB1*

Mohawk Mauler

Imaginery Borders Matter
@Gold
Reaction score
Who else is waiting for this?

Ill be honest i only have the first one because it was free on xbox,thinking its just the usual free arcade game where i play once and delete.

But i was wrong big time and i fell in love with the first game.

It is just an arcade game after all but hell its a very good baseball game imo

http://supermegabaseball.com/super-mega-baseball-2-delay/

my son and i loved playing this game. The characters were great and the different voices for umps was a nice touch. Didnt know they were making a second game. I like forward to it

my son and i loved playing this game. The characters were great and the different voices for umps was a nice touch. Didnt know they were making a second game. I like forward to it

When you played what was your ego at?

Have mine set for 65 which makes it perfect,just enough ass kicking from the computer yet still good enough to have fun lol

One thing i like is either your hitters are on point,or when they slack off on the skills a bit you will have pitchers tearing it up on the mound.

I've been waiting for this game, but when the hell does it release? lol.

It's almost the end of baseball season. Last I heard they were aiming for an early summer release, and I haven't seen or heard anything since.

I've been waiting for this game, but when the hell does it release? lol.

It's almost the end of baseball season. Last I heard they were aiming for an early summer release, and I haven't seen or heard anything since.

Hopfefully they have no more delays i cant wait to try the online,can just see how many walks there will be.smh

When you played what was your ego at?

Have mine set for 65 which makes it perfect,just enough ass kicking from the computer yet still good enough to have fun lol

One thing i like is either your hitters are on point,or when they slack off on the skills a bit you will have pitchers tearing it up on the mound.

I'm at 55 ego.

I have to echo your love for the game.

It has some of the best gameplay mechanics for a baseball I've ever tried.

There's a perfect balance in hitting. It's just hard enough.

Pitching is fun and fielding feels natural.

The only thing the game is missing is depth. Like a career mode and player development.

However, they got the hard part down. It's just plain fun to play. The other stuff can be added later if it gets more popular. Hopefully online play will lead to leagues and tourneys.

I'd be happy to run a Sherdog baseball league.

Hopfefully they have no more delays i cant wait to try the online,can just see how many walks there will be.smh

Just checked their site. It appears that the delay will allow them to do a beta with a Spring training 2018 release

That would be cool. Not sure how to jump in on that though.

FYI - They're selecting beta testers for this game. I just got the email for the xbox. Going to try to install later tonight. Fairly excited.

Hopefully, the game is coming out soon. They should have released in time for opening day.

FYI - They're selecting beta testers for this game. I just got the email for the xbox. Going to try to install later tonight. Fairly excited.

Hopefully, the game is coming out soon. They should have released in time for opening day.

Nice! Anyway you can get an extra code?

Thanks man,just signed up.

Wonder how long ill have to wait.

Have you played yet?

Yes I have. The graphics are improved, but the Gameplay is almost exactly the same, which is a good thing. On the pitching side, the major change is that pitchers do not have access to every single pitch, which makes sense. They may have 3 pitches or 5... maybe more.

However, the features I'm most looking forward aren't available yet.

- Team Customization
- League Customization

So I can't comment on that yet.

They did open up online games over the weekend, but I didn't get a chance to try it. I'm not too big on playing with strangers.

Did you get invited? They put up a message that several more users were accepted.

Nice im going to check now.

Damn i hope so! Been playing a kids baseball game on the tablet lately.lmao

Still nothing.

I made a reddit account and everything.

Woop! Woop!

Finally got a code @Scerpi

Nice, kick ass.

They just opened up the customizing for the player jerseys. Check out the Beta page on reddit, there's some great jerseys that people have created. I like how's there's already 4 or 5 Cubs jerseys already.

C'mon jerks! Let's see a 80's Astros jersey!!

FYI - They did say that all custom stuff will be reset each time they apply a new patch. So don't go too crazy because it'll be gone before final release. I'd just play around with it.

Nice, kick ass.

They just opened up the customizing for the player jerseys. Check out the Beta page on reddit, there's some great jerseys that people have created. I like how's there's already 4 or 5 Cubs jerseys already.

C'mon jerks! Let's see a 80's Astros jersey!!

FYI - They did say that all custom stuff will be reset each time they apply a new patch. So don't go too crazy because it'll be gone before final release. I'd just play around with it.

Haha yeah i made sure to read the entire email.

But now i need to wait some more to even be able to download it.

Lil HalfDead420

Add me up we will battle it out on the field when its released.lol

Back