Super hyped for UFC 234

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously excited for February's UFC ppv event in Melbourne. Me and three casuals gonna make the trip from Sydney to Melbourne to watch Bobby Knuckles vs Kelvin Gastelum. It's gonna be awesome. Two straight fire killers. To those pathetic fans that say "they are just two failed Welterweights, what a joke" go fuck yourself.

If one pulls out i don't care because it probably means our boy The Soldier of God will take his place (and that's even better for me as he is currently my favourite fighter)

<RomeroSalute>

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

WAR BOBBY KNUCKLES

Last edited:
I hope Gastelum wins but I think Whittaker beats him by decision

Rippa!, Slip anotha skrimp on the barbie mate

<GinJuice>

If one pulls out i don't care because it probably means our boy The Soldier of God will take his place (and that's even better for me as he is currently my favourite fighter)
Time to get a new favorite fighter, Yoel is 41 and The Reaper beat him twice already. its all downhill from here for Yoel. Maybe he can can-crush in Japan or Goldenboy.

Time to get a new favorite fighter, Yoel is 41 and The Reaper beat him twice already. its all downhill from here for Yoel. Maybe he can can-crush in Japan or Goldenboy.

Don't besmirch the SOLDIER OF GOD, he beat USADA
noforgayjesus-jpg.351633

See u SOON BOI

I just noticed that both positive threads that were made today, were by @MMA_enthusiast

UFC certainly has issues, but nice to see positivity
;)

I just noticed that both positive threads that were made today, were by @MMA_enthusiast

UFC certainly has issues, but nice to see positivity
;)

i literally made a thread on UFC getting away from WMMA main events as they haven't done one in 6 months and it turned into a women hate thread, also did a thread ripping on a huge Indian MMA gym in hyderabad as their training practices looked absolutely harmful and ridiculous but it turned into this whole Indian bashing thread, i aint perfect lmao

i literally made a thread bashing on UFC getting away from WMMA main events as they haven't done one in 6 months and it turned into a women hate thread, also did a thread ripping on a huge Indian MMA gym in hyderabad as their training practices looked absolutely harmful and ridiculous but it turned into this whole Indian bashing thread, i aint perfect lmao

But those are more typical UFC threads lol

Nice to see someone that does not sign onto SD to be negative

There is good/bad with everyone & everything

Should be a good fight. I don't really care who wins. I think Whittaker takes it but I'm not sure. Actually if it goes to a decision I think Gastelum can squeeze out a split.

Love that fight.
I hope they also book Jacare-Stylebender in case someone pulls out.

Back