Super fight, DC vs Miocic in the new year?

Cormier or Miocic?

• Total voters
Gotta go with dc because of his resume

60/40 in favor of Miocic, DC's HW wins aren't quite as impressive and with the size advantage, Stipe's boxing and power would be an issue. He's like a bigger harder hitting Gus.

Miocic is bigger with cleaner boxing and good enough wrestling.

Cormier hasn't been as big and as strong as he use to be.

It will not be easy for Cormier to return to his old HW self strength wise at 39 years of age.

But if Cormier can win this fight ... he is the GOAT.

DC's resume is split between LHW and HW, Stipe's HW resume is pretty clearly better than DC's. :p
I am not so sure about this my friend. Dc has a flawless HW record while stipe who is really cool has a few losses peppered in here and there. Reem almost catch him too

I am not so sure about this my friend. Dc has a flawless HW record while stipe who is really cool has a few losses peppered in here and there. Reem almost catch him too
Yeah but DC's best HW wins are Barnett and Bigfoot while Stipe has smashed Werdum, Overeem, JDS, Hunt and AA.

DC's resume is split between LHW and HW, Stipe's HW resume is pretty clearly better than DC's. :p
Miocic has never fought anyone with the same caliber wrestling credentials. I have always thought Velasquez was the one to beat Miocic, maybe D.C can sneak in first. Not taking anything away from Stipe.

Yeah but DC's best HW wins are Barnett and Bigfoot while Stipe has smashed Werdum, Overeem, JDS, Hunt and AA.
Thats a bit unfair. If dc stayed at hw he would have fought those guys too.

Miocic has never fought anyone with the same caliber wrestling credentials. I have always thought Velasquez was the one to beat Miocic, maybe D.C can sneak in first.
DC has a chance, see my post above that but Stipe is like an improved Gus so it'll be tough.

Now there's a fight I'd be excited to see :eek:

giphy.gif

Thats a bit unfair. If dc stayed at hw he would have fought those guys too.
I suppose, but when comparing resume you can only count the fights that happened. lol

Gotta go with dc because of his resume
but... stipe's resume is better regardless of weight class lol

anyway, i dont wanna see DC get annihilated. it would be a quicker, more brutal finish than the second jones fight. lets not do this.

if dc wants to return to heavyweight and earn it, he can try. but dont throw him to the wolf.

If anything this should be the last Cormier fight of his career. I dont think he moves up to heavyweight then cuts back down to LHW. I think Cormier defends his belt at least once, then looks for a super fight like this then retires.

Back