sunshine on nuts to produce testosterone

ddran15

White Belt
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is still open? In that case, let me just say,

no-pants-day-20080430-152503.jpg

I read in a bodybuilding magazine (I think it was SuperFlex or GUNZ!) that if you wax your taint it makes your anus look bigger. Is this true?

I know this much -- if you get one of those green styrofoam trays that grocery stores use to sell produce, and you cut a hole in the bottom, and put your testicles through the hole, and walk around in the produce section going up to housewives and asking "can you tell if these things are ripe?" you'll probably be asked to leave the store.

I remember reading about this when I was a kid. Just another reason to walk around my estate nekkid.

There is no easy solution. You have to work hard to get results.

I know this much -- if you get one of those green styrofoam trays that grocery stores use to sell produce, and you cut a hole in the bottom, and put your testicles through the hole, and walk around in the produce section going up to housewives and asking "can you tell if these things are ripe?" you'll probably be asked to leave the store.

There is no easy solution. You have to work hard to get results.

I like to think the latter was a response to the former.

Getting kicked out of a store if definatelly hard work sometimes.

Wouldn't you have to walk on your hands for this to make sense, or am I visualizing this improperly.

10 bucks says the TS's ip matches Bort's ip.

If sunning the sack increases test then wacking off in the sun is even better.

Hot Damn! This bit if information will help me out next time I'm arrested at the water park. "Officer, someone must have stolen my swim trunks" didn't work.

Hahahahahahaha!

Post of the Century Candidate.

Prologue

You know, I think it would be really funny if I could trick a bunch of idiots on the internet into sunburning their scrotums.

Back