Summerslam! The least worked show this weekend official discussion thread!

Best...main event match ending...ever!

Disagree there. Cass doesn't have the look or is good enough on the stick to go anywhere. He may do a little better than Titus, but it is essentially the same thing. They are perfect together.
You mean the tower elbow doesnt impress you??

Since reports are that Finn was seen leaving the building with his arm in a sling (some think he hurt it on the SPD, I think it was on the powerbomb into the bararicade) maybe Brock will just snap it tomorrow and take the title home.

Got a strong chuckle at the world's best worker getting people to go from "This suplex shit is played out duuuude we want some more movez maaaaan" to "Sweet Christ, this shooter has gone mad. For the love of God stop him". I hope Conor learns a thing or two from Brock. I expected those type of reactions from the rubes on Facebook and Twitter but seeing it here was kinda embarrassing.

But the biggest news is what these fucking shitty fans have done to Eva. Driven her to drugs and cookie dough, I hope you're happy. 26 days until she is back, wonder if Sasha will get healthy enough to get injured again by that point.
This is what happems when you take the belt off legit badass tough men like Roman and give it to vm like rollins and finn. They get injured easliy.
Fuck u neckneards!

Watching Cass is like watching Test all over again...only we get Enzo instead of Stacy Keibler...not a fair trade.

You know I buy Roman is a more believable match up for Brock because a lot of his high spots tend to be a strike or something aerial, and for a big guy he is a pretty big leaper . Still last two Summerslams Brock took Cena to suplex City and left Orton a bloody Mess. The WWE has created a bigger aura around the beast.
Incoming match with Darren young.
This will put him over the top and make him GREAT again. You just watch..

Lesnar took giant dump last night on Randy Orton like he did to John Cena few summerslam ago. Lesnar is so untouchable and booked above and beyond entire roster he hasn't lost match in gods knows how long.

No one is ever going to buy anyone beating Brock clean, and unless they up his salary doubt he greenlights any loss to one of the Manlets

I think someone like Bill Goldberg, The Rock, Roman Regins would look legit.

If anyone think they booked even Brock to bust someone open hardway, you're out of your mind.

Lesnar took giant dump last night on Randy Orton like he did to John Cena few summerslam ago. Lesnar is so untouchable and booked above and beyond entire roster he hasn't lost match in gods knows how long.

Since last Summerslam.

Since reports are that Finn was seen leaving the building with his arm in a sling (some think he hurt it on the SPD, I think it was on the powerbomb into the bararicade)

bretlol.gif

Balor out. Vacating the title. Fuck.

Gotcha. I think Brock might have like 5 clean losses. Can't remember the last one.

Undertaker. The one where he had Brock in "Hells Gate" and Brock gave Taker the middle-finger before passing out.

Back