Sullivan Barrera broke Joe Smith Jr's jaw in their fight(will require surgery)

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/7/18/15988948/joe-smith-jr-to-undergo-surgery-for-broken-jaw

Dunno if this means the common man's hype train dies, but ya'll have been sleepin on Barrera cause of the Ward loss(no shame in that), when he was a bit green.

I forgot about this match even, and got it spoiled in an article scrolling on facebook when I should be doing my paper.

Didn't watch it yet but I'd prefer he get's the Superman shot instead of Eleider(EDIT: though it doesn't seem likely cause a win over pascal builds of his name in canada, where Adonis keeps his gold).

Barrera is a badass. Hes got some skills and he packs a nasty punch.

Hope that is Kova's next opponent. Barrera gets dropped with shots that he shouldnt but his chin isnt bad. I think those two would put on a great show.

didnt even realise this fight was happening

Barrera is a badass. Hes got some skills and he packs a nasty punch.

Hope that is Kova's next opponent. Barrera gets dropped with shots that he shouldnt but his chin isnt bad. I think those two would put on a great show.

It could be pretty fun for awhile, but Barrera is fairly hittable, and Kovalev is both the better boxer and the harder hitter.

Hey, it's another guy Adonis won't fight.

It could be pretty fun for awhile, but Barrera is fairly hittable, and Kovalev is both the better boxer and the harder hitter.
I dont disagree. Hed likely need to avoid fighting Kova and outmove him.

Then again, his power to the body could drop Kova.

I dont disagree. Hed likely need to avoid fighting Kova and outmove him.

Then again, his power to the body could drop Kova.
Now that is midsection has been neatly tenderized by the dark flesh... cue @senri

Now that is midsection has been neatly tenderized by the dark flesh... cue @senri

Indeed Mr Left. The body needs to feel soft upon impact as it jostles and compresses the nucleus that holds the architect of the flesh. Allowed for the protrusion of the secretions necessary to masticate. As the penetration glides across the supple body, you can feel the secretions release and moisten the emotional juices of our longing.

Indeed Mr Left. The body needs to feel soft upon impact as it jostles and compresses the nucleus that holds the architect of the flesh. Allowed for the protrusion of the secretions necessary to masticate. As the penetration glides across the supple body, you can feel the secretions release and moisten the emotional juices of our longing.
Slurrrp....

Back