Thread Prefix Tags are now Active in the War Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Breaking], [Opinion], [International] are good. Maybe something like [Theory] for more abstract political philosophy or economics principles. [History] could be a good one for discussions of past events.

[Change My Mind] has a reprehensible source but the idea is actually kind of fun. Domestic affairs are a little more difficult to break down.

I'm also in favour of a troll tag to be inserted into thread titles by mods when threads contain nothing but useless bullshit or one-off [Outrage] stories. Maybe then certain OPs will get the hint and their threads can be systematically avoided.

Obviously they could all be abused but a little more structure could definitely be useful.

Breaking - news that is just coming out
Social - commentary on social issues
Domestic - Domestic (USA) news
International - International news

Those definitions really helped.

whats the purpose of tags? doesnt the title give away the content?

I meant in the conventional/non-technical literal sense.

damn i got excited. i want to see who uses terminology the most between soul crusher and "progressives" and sohei and "oligarchy"

Haven't seen a viral video tag.

There's always a video of someone acting a fool that could fit in any number of categories, from outrage to policy, but realistically, every one of those threads is an intellectual consistency test between posters.

I'm trying to think of ways I can abuse this system..

That would be a Dump exclusive I imagine.
D5ctSPT.gif

You sound like a conservative right here bro. Alt right confirmed

I need to correct that.

Alex Jones got what he deserves, no free speech for that man on any platform!!

Good categories, but you seem to be describing the War Room you wish we had, rather than the sorts of threads we actually get.

You are so right, and I am a bit of a dreamer, but if we could change the War Room's hearts and minds just a little bit, things might be a lot more beautiful.

Too optimistic too, I know!

You are so right, and I am a bit of a dreamer, but if we could change the War Room's hearts and minds just a little bit, things might be a lot more beautiful.

Too optimistic too, I know!
We can! And we have been!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back