"Sugar" Sean O'Malley

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
9-0, looks like he has a very exciting style. Does anyone think this kid will be a success or flash in the pan?

Overrated.

Will get smashed when he faces better competition.

Then snoop will forget O'Malley ever existed.

I came into this thread to talk smack about an Irish person culturally appropriating African-American athletes...then I realized this wally isn't Irish...and that he's one of those white kids.

Can't wait for him to lose.

Sean-OMalley.png

072017-sean-omalley-kal-1080x608.jpeg
snoop-dogg-shares-huge-victory-blunt-with-young-ufc-champ.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017_07_24_at_1.11.37_PM.0.png

Snoop-Dogg-Sean-OMalley.png

I think he will be a success even if he has a few defeats. Everyone just loves to act like someones career is over if they get a loss, but this kid will be fine either way. He has an exciting fighting style and that's what matters most in the UFC.

Styles make fights and he'll get owned by a great wrestler.

Still love his style though. Very creative and fun fighter.

He's flashy and raw and I'm not sold yet. I need to see him against legitimate competition.

That said I think he will have at least a decent career

Looks good can’t wait to see him vs some tougher comp.

At least sugar is an original nickname

Damn Man cant anyone come in, have entertaining fights, and just be liked as a fighter? You guys are worse than women I swear.

O'malley is dope. I fully support his uprising.

Damn Man cant anyone come in, have entertaining fights, and just be liked as a fighter? You guys are worse than women I swear.

O'malley is dope. I fully support his uprising.

You're a mother fucking Diaz fanboy.

Of course you love a wally like O'Malley.

WHAT WHAT 420 BLAAAZZZEEE ITTTTT

I came into this thread to talk smack about an Irish person culturally appropriating African-American athletes...then I realized this wally isn't Irish...and that he's one of those white kids.

Can't wait for him to lose.
Do you mean Black in general or American Black bc your not African American if your not american. Ngannau is black but isn't African American.

A natural fighter to the core. He just has it. Lets see what he makes out of it.

He has the relaxed base only few have and which is paramount to his creativity. Imo a clear top 10 in the future, maybe more.

He has a lot of potential and a fan-friendly style. However, as someone said, a good wrestler may be a tough challenge for him.

Do you mean Black in general or American Black bc your not African American if your not american. Ngannau is black but isn't African American.

I meant African American.

I came in to make a joke about the Irish culturally appropriating African Americans. Conor & Sean (Notorious B.I.G and Sugar Ray).

But then I googled this clown and he's one of those 420 weird/autistic american white kids (he's apparently a vegan as well, lord give me strength) who wish they were black or something.

The kids a poser and a clown.

You're a mother fucking Diaz fanboy.

Of course you love a wally like O'Malley.

WHAT WHAT 420 BLAAAZZZEEE ITTTTT
Or you know, I like entertaining fights. Fan, not a fanboy. I never got why "ufc fans" wouldnt like real fighters who put on entertaining fights.
<Fedor23>

Back