Sucker punch in glory 42, it just happened

gorl,please...you can't even take a bunch of comments in a forum and come here acting all tough.
if i want to see violence i'll watch mexican cartel videos

groenhart ko was legal...a legal shit move anyway. A SHIT MOVE.
It was a great move. The right one to end the fight.

I'm really not seeing the issue with the fight ending punch. It was completely legal, it wasn't a rabbit punch. If your opponent turns his back on you, unless time has been called or the ref is stopping it, you should attack. You aren't supposed to just stand there and let your opponent recover.

What the hell was he doing? Just stopped and walked off, I didn't hear a bell or anything from the ref saying to stop

LOL that was no sucker punch. Groehart landed a knee and this moron turns his back. He deserved to get knocked out for being a dumbass in a professional fight.

It would be one thing if he got fouled and was affected by the foul then got punched but it was a perfectly legal strike that hurt him and he just turns around like an idiot.

What the hell was he doing? Just stopped and walked off, I didn't hear a bell or anything from the ref saying to stop

That flying knee sliced his eyebrow off and he freaked out. Wanted a timeout lol

Ah. I didn't notice the eyebrow thing before

If you hurt your opponent with a perfectly legal strike like a kick or a punch and he turns his back your just going to stand there and not capitalize?

If you hurt your opponent with a perfectly legal strike like a kick or a punch and he turns his back your just going to stand there and not capitalize?
Nah. It's a weird situation but I wouldn't necessarily call it a sucker punch. In the heat of the moment I'd say fire away. If the blame should go to anyone (other than the loser) it'd be the ref, he let it go

pretty much unanimous from those who know the fight game in this thread that it wasn't a sucker punch

How many times has a fighter thought the ref was going to stop a fight (mainly in MMA), taken his foot off the gas, his opponnent recovers and wins. Happens a lot

Anyone know if the attackers from outside the ring have been arrested ?

I'll be surprised if Lawrence Kenshin, Fight Tips or Sean :eek::eek::eek:an don't make a video about this.

The ref is to blame in this situation. He should have stopped the action when Grigorian turned his back.
I dont blame the ref. That shit happened way too fast.

The ref should have prevented this...poor decision and complete lack of sportsmanship from Groenhart no matter how legal,maybe Harut wasn't thinking straight due to the shot he took to the eye.

common sense should prevail when something odd happens like your opponent lowering his hands and turning around after a massive shot...what a shameful act.

idiots assaulting Groenhart is beyond words.

What if he turned around, recovered, and then was back in the fight? Is THAT fair?

This was right up Todd Grisham's alley.

Back