Such a robbery...

If you don't finish, then you can't complain about losing. Judging is an opinion.

Although it was no robbery we can all agree that 30-27 was just retarded

I scored the fight a draw 29-29. Round 1 a draw, round 2 10-9 for Lopez, and round 3 10-9 for Morales.
Round 1 I scored 10-10 because Morales dropped Lopez with a jab, then Lopez hurt him and they exchanged against the cage. Later Lopez dropped him twice (I think it was twice) with flying knees and he then latched onto a guillotine (which was a big mistake imo, should have gone for the finish with strikes) for about a minute. Morales then proceeded to hang onto Lopez's back and pepper him with short punches for the rest of the round, but it was nothing too damaging. Both got their licks in, 10-10 imo.
There is no way in hell round 1 is 10-10 rofl

I'm probably in the few who cares, but whatever...I'm watching this card on DVR so...

Anyone actually watch Albert Morales vs Benito Lopez??

I may not be an official judge like Cecil Peoples, but how the fuck did Morales lose that fight??

Lopez did some damage in the first, but Morales lit him up immediately after that and for the rest of the fight.

Just awful...

Wanted to debate this but no threads on it

I had Albert winning easily
Rounds 2-3 and potentially even 1?

I thought I was being biased because I had a bet on him though

Lopez dazzled the judges with flashy shit that hit nothing but air. Absolute robbery.

Back