Successful clowning of opponents.

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
there are times it backfires amazingly (Nate Campbell vs Robbie Peden)....

But sometimes it doesn't and can deflate the opponent's resolve.

This was the thread Prince Naseem was born for

You know what always made me laugh was when Sergio tried to do the bolo punch thing against Pavlik and Pavlik just put a jab in his face.

EYjliG.gif

Zj3Wbl.gif

You know what always made me laugh was when Sergio tried to do the bolo punch thing against Pavlik and Pavlik just put a jab in his face.

I will get flamed for this, but Ward tried the bolo / ' watch the hand ' with Kovalev and ate a punch for it.

Last edited:
EYjliG.gif

I will get flamed for this, but Ward tried the bolo / ' watch the hand ' with Kovalev and ate a punch for it.
Yeah, I remember it now that you mention it. I never cared for Sergio though, so that one always stood out to me.

Yeah, I remember it now that you mention it. I never cared for Sergio though, so that one always stood out to me.

Here's one of Wards that fight that got through. I can't find the one that he botched though.

insta.gif

Sugar Ray v Duran was the first I thought of from boxing. The best one from MMA was Silva v Weidman 1, went the opposite way to SRL/Duran.

it's better to talk about failed clowning. like when edison miranda mocked bute and was knocked out 4 seconds later.

I'm surprised with the lack of emanual agusutus photos. he was my favourite boxer to watch in non important fights since he just fucked around.

Back