2. Racewalking
  3. Rhythmic Gymnastics
  4. Synchronized Swimming
  5. 3-on-3 Basketball
  6. Skateboarding
  7. BMX -- Freestyle
  8. Table Tennis
  9. Badminton

The above don't belong in the Olympics: in these orders. The Snowboard half pipe has been one of my favorite. It's incredibly entertaining, and Americans pick up medals, but there are already too many judged events in the Olympics, and this stuff belongs in the X-Games where it came from.

I am one of the few men I've ever known who is openly willing to admit he enjoys Figure Skating, but Ice Dancing is also on the bubble.

Golf is spared only because of its overwhelming sprawl and popularity across the globe as well as the depth of its historical tradition.

Last edited:
cross-country skiing

sad-fro-no.gif

Winter
  1. Curling
  2. Skeleton
  3. Freestyle Skiing
  4. Snowboarding-- Half Pipe

Summer
  1. Equestrianism-- Dressage
  2. Rhythmic Gymnastics
  3. Synchronized Swimming
  4. 3-on-3 Basketball
  5. Skateboarding
  6. BMX -- Freestyle
  7. Table Tennis
  8. Badminton

The above don't belong in the Olympics: in these orders. The Snowboard half pipe has been one of my favorite. It's incredibly entertaining, and Americans pick up medals, but there are already too many judged events in the Olympics, and this stuff belongs in the X-Games where it came from.

I am one of the few men I've ever known who is openly willing to admit he enjoys Figure Skating, but Ice Dancing is also on the bubble.

Golf is spared only because of its overwhelming sprawl and popularity across the globe as well as the depth of its historical tradition.
dude, you can't remove curling. the rest i agree on. skeleton seems like something that was created for the drunk lugist who could never quite make the luge team.

agreed on all in the summer. i only agree on badminton reluctantly. it is the one sport that i look at and think i could practice for a month or two and possibly make the squad. removing it is essentially removing my dreams of some day being and olympic athlete.

Tramploline
Synchronised swimming

Badminton

All equestrian events. As far as the "wine and cheese" demographic goes, it's like golf x 20. How many people really wanna see that shit?

In fact, any sport involving animals doesn't belong in the Olympics. Olympics should be competition between who can push their body achieve the greatest athletic feats, not who can train animals better.

Back