Submissions 101 Competition Footage......

From what Ari typed i sounds like this was the first time he ever trained at Eddie's. What a bitch. And we were cool to Dannicus, especially me, what's his deal?

I don't get why everyone isup Ari's ass regarding his skill level. Who really gives a shit, worry about yourself and your achievments and your progression in the art don't waste time worrying about what belt Ari should or shouldn't have.

So much fucking drama, it's like high school!

I don't get why everyone isup Ari's ass regarding his skill level. Who really gives a shit, worry about yourself and your achievments and your progression in the art don't waste time worrying about what belt Ari should or shouldn't have.

No. You're like a highschooler, because you can't recognize the difference between random hate (not worth doing) and an attempt to out a fraud in the protection of others.

Perhaps when you grow up, you'll learn the difference between to the two and know that sometimes, it's important to raise a fuss.

I think the important point is that we are not really worrying. It's not like I can't sleep at night because I'm so stressed out about Ari.

All that happens is that due to his large internet presence, he gets brought up here as a topic from time to time. When people bring him up, I state my opinion that he sucks. If people ask for clarification, I support that opinion.

That's mostly what I do on here. People bring up topics, and I comment on them. I wouldn't classify it as worrying.

No. You're like a highschooler, because you can't recognize the difference between random hate (not worth doing) and an attempt to out a fraud in the protection of others.

Perhaps when you grow up, you'll learn the difference between to the two and know that sometimes, it's important to raise a fuss.

You know I've been with you and DB since the beggining of this thing, but to play devil's adocate, don't you think we've outed him? What left is there to do here? I agree it's fun to rag on him, and we can keep doing that. But we've pretty much pointed out to everyone that he's full of shit.

You know I've been with you and DB since the beggining of this thing, but to play devil's adocate, don't you think we've outed him? What left is there to do here? I agree it's fun to rag on him, and we can keep doing that. But we've pretty much pointed out to everyone that he's full of shit.

Agreed. I think that task is done....but his videos still get hits...oh well.

I think now, I just enjoy arguing with people that have lame arguments for not messing with Ari.

Oh well.

Lesko wouldn't tap to side control-

Ari probably lied about getting tapped by brown too- Just like the tournamnent footage- those people tapping him were all blue...

Haha, I must have struck a nerve!

How have you outed a fraud? Threads regarding Ari's legitimacy have been done many times, move along.

If Ari bothers you that much than maybe you should just ignore anything that has to do with him, if you haven't figured that out then maybe you are not as grown up as you think. Or maybe Nebraska is boring and this is to kill time.

^^^

Neville_Chamberlain.jpg

Back