Subforum rename campaign: This is the worst name for a subforum

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is the worst name for a subforum ever

Why not call it Solsbury Hills or something?

As a life long Beatles fan I approve of the name change.

Because The Beatles are GOAT. That simple

In b4 edgelords saying they never cared for The Beatles

Beatles and Queen are unlistenable today. Their music didn’t age well which means their work isn’t timeless.

what was wrong with ''Music Discussion'' ?

or.....

XWjrOI9.jpg

Beatles and Queen are unlistenable today. Their music didn’t age well which means their work isn’t timeless.
Never has a comment been less accurate.

I'd prefer Strawberry Fields, Blue Jay Way, or possibly Penny Lane, but this will do

It's not the worst but it's pretty bad. I suggested keeping it simple (plain Music Discussion).
Just had a feeling the pendulum would swing the other way (from the 'Bam's Bieberverse' a name that seemed to be channeled directly from the hellish hearts and butterflies-adorned ubershriek of all teenage girls boyband shrines ever) to something serious, pipe-puffing 'mature hipster'... and lo and behold, Abbey Road it is.

Meh.. kinda goes with the ‘Mayberry’ theme imo

In all honesty music discussion should just be brought back to Mayberry. You kill traffic when you divide it up too much. It’s not like Mayberry was cluttered with music discussion prior to this anyway.

exactly we should call this subforum, the stairway to heaven, or trampled under foot. Led Zeppelin is way more important to music than either Queen or the Beatles. Listening to the Beatles is like bringing back Knute Rockne ND teams back to play against today's Bama.

In all honesty music discussion should just be brought back to Mayberry. You kill traffic when you divide it up too much. It’s not like Mayberry was cluttered with music discussion prior to this anyway.
Either that or combine with the non-T&A portion of P&M like someone suggested over there. I'd even move the movie/TV discussion from Mayberry in with this new Pictures/Videos/Music/Film subforum.

Abbey Road does suck. It doesn't make much sense as a forum reference even if you want to name it after the Beatles.

Back