Suarez says Rose will get it worse than Esparza

Joanna has an innate ability to implement her superior striking against dominant grapplers. She may fall to someone who can outstrike her, but she will be waiting on deck to win her belt back after they inevitably get grapple fucked by girls she can beat. This is not a new scenario, we’ve seen this in men’s MMA many times before.
i hear ya , but what dominant grapplers are you talking about here ????? Esparza? tecia torres ? gadelha? none of which that have the pedigree and grappling abilities of a Tatiana Suarez... shes next level compared to these other grapplers your talking about that JJ has beaten... u disagree with this ?

Women's flyweight is all of a sudden so exciting. Rose, Andrade, Suarez. It's crazy to think that Joanna contender could be pushed to the edge of the top 5.. when just a couple years ago she was looking like the next Mighty Mouse.

Women's flyweight is all of a sudden so exciting. Rose, Andrade, Suarez. It's crazy to think that Joanna contender could be pushed to the edge of the top 5.. when just a couple years ago she was looking like the next Mighty Mouse.
you checked wrong rankings, it's strawweight division, and last time i checked Joanna was no1

Rose Lavigne: Why you have to go and make my limbs so complicated? See your not playing ball with these web punk rock fanboys getting frustrated.

I believe her. Esparza looked lost. Suarez took Esparza into her own world then drowned her and destroyed her at her own game.

Was legit impressed. If Rose gets pass Andrade and that is a big if. Some exciting matches for her are waiting.

rose is still quivering because she is so afraid of McGregor! Shes mentally weak af and i hope Saurez destroys her, this McGregor thing really showed what she's about mentally. I hope shes lying to get more money but i doubt it.

The thought of anyone harming Rose makes me really anxious, but this is the life she signed up for.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/12/...wrestling-it-will-be-worse-for-rose-namajunas

Cliffs: says Rose couldn’t handle Esparza’s wrestling, here is on amp her level.
Not worried about Gadelha’s or Andrade’s grappling, says her style is superior, and that taking people down is one thing, knowing what to do once it gets there is something else entirely.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I'm starting to foam at the mouth at some of these WMMA fights. Joanna vs. Valentina, Amanda v. Cyborg, Andrade v. Suarez. Holy shit.

joanna and andrade imo, andrade is probably strong enough to stop the TD's and joanna's TDD is stellar.
Look if Claudia can get multiple takedowns on Joanna, I think Tatiana can definitely do it. The unknown is can she keep her down and not gas trying. If it's a 3 round fight, then I don't think Joanna has a chance.

Agree. Tatiana stomps Rose inside 2 rounds.

Andrade KTFO Rose via body shot inside 2 rounds.

Rose is fucked. And I like Rose but these are terrible match ups for her.

Look if Claudia can get multiple takedowns on Joanna, I think Tatiana can definitely do it. The unknown is can she keep her down and not gas trying. If it's a 3 round fight, then I don't think Joanna has a chance.
Claudia fought Joanna, when Joanna's wrestling coach was judoka.

Unless she develops a better stand up game, I don't think she should get too confident. Until she beats Joanna or Andrade, she's not ready for a title shot.

Unless she develops a better stand up game, I don't think she should get too confident. Until she beats Joanna or Andrade, she's not ready for a title shot.
Because Rose is high level elite fighter, olympic - level wrestler shouldn't even share octagon with her,lol.

Because Rose is high level elite fighter, olympic - level wrestler shouldn't even share octagon with her,lol.

Ok, she's beaten Esparza, Grasso, Viviene Perriera and Amanda Cooper, let's just give her the title shot. Andrade has done more to earn it at the moment. I want to see Suarez / Joanna before I'm convinced. Or if Rose's neck injury keeps her from fighting any time soon, then Suarez / Andrade for the title eliminator.

I didn't say anything about Rose's skills being the reason. Don't make shit up and think you're being brilliant.

Lmao Rose only had to beat Karate Hottie and be on a one fight win streak to get a title shot. GTFO.

I would pick Rose today to beat Carla now. Having said that, if Rose gets Andrade or Suarez next I think she loses.
I tend to agree with all these points, but I think Rose has a much better chance against Andrade than against Suarez.

Back