Suarez says Rose will get it worse than Esparza

I would pick Rose today to beat Carla now. Having said that, if Rose gets Andrade or Suarez next I think she loses.

good fight not sure who i favor, rose is kind of tiny compared to suarez, thats not good considering the style matchup... but on the other hand rose is pretty slick on the ground... kind of leaning suarez if her cardio can go 5 rounds... if not rose will piece her up in the later rounds and possibly tko suarez

Rose actually has great BJJ, she's a higher calibre of fighter than Esparza.

And lol at bringing up loses from TUF. You telling me that Dodson smashes TJ now aswell, Suarez?

Joanna the only one at 115 with a chance to beat Suarez
and even that is a tough matchup, JJ my fav wmma fighter, but suarez worries me. JJ bruises and lumps easily, look wtah tataina did to carlas face... i can only imagine what jj would look like.

I like Rose but feel already bad for her.
Andrade and Suarez will hurt her badly

I think she's right

Rose doesn't have a strong wrestling base like Carla, and her BJJ would most likely be cancelled out with Suarez's wrestling

I think Suarez would defeat Gadelha and Andrade fairly easily. Gadelha would be a bit trickier, she actually knows how to grapple well.

I would pick Suarez to beat Namajunas too, if she continues to improve.

And lol at bringing up loses from TUF. You telling me that Dodson smashes TJ now aswell, Suarez?

Rose hasnt even faced a wrestler since Esparza. Karolina isn't a wrestler and she took her down.

I think Suarez would defeat Gadelha and Andrade fairly easily. Gadelha would be a bit trickier, she actually knows how to grapple well.

I would pick Suarez to beat Namajunas too, if she continues to improve.
Andrade was slamming the shit out of gadelha. I was surprised at how easy she threw her around. As far as Suarez tho, I don’t think I’ve ever been as impressed by a wmma fighter as far as wrestling and ground and pound goes. She actually chains together td’s and is completely relentless on top. She doesn’t just lay there like Carla or anyone else when they get top position. She seriously puts a khabib style beating on these girls. I’m fairly certain she would destroy rose right now.

Rose will beat Suarez when they fight, everyone's jumping on the hype train so hard already for Suarez and forgetting how good Rose is.

Rose hasnt even faced a wrestler since Esparza. Karolina isn't a wrestler and she took her down.

Karolina and Joanna in the rematch owned Rose in the clinch too. Suarez will be a real problem for her if she even makes it through Andrade

I like Rose, but just because you beat Joanna, doesn't automatically mean you can beat all the fighters she beat. There are multiple fighters in that division I'd pick to beat Rose

and even that is a tough matchup, JJ my fav wmma fighter, but suarez worries me. JJ bruises and lumps easily, look wtah tataina did to carlas face... i can only imagine what jj would look like.
Joanna has an innate ability to implement her superior striking against dominant grapplers. She may fall to someone who can outstrike her, but she will be waiting on deck to win her belt back after they inevitably get grapple fucked by girls she can beat. This is not a new scenario, we’ve seen this in men’s MMA many times before.

I'd love to see Suarez give it to Rose.

I'd also like to see them fight one day.

Rose has avoided facing any strong grapplers since Carla made her quit. Also, she lost on the ground to Karolina.

Rose will beat Suarez when they fight, everyone's jumping on the hype train so hard already for Suarez and forgetting how good Rose is.

Rose is good, but she never faced and beat a top opponent before facing Joanna. She has Joanna’s number, but she’s left a lot of questions unanswered.

Back