Stylisticly would RDA have gotten ktfo if he fought Conor?

RDA via arm triangle choke in round 2.

The thing with Conor is that we really dont know how he deals with lws, since he barely fights. Murked Alvarez with ease, and looked mediocre as fuck against Diaz two times.

If RDA was unable to get Conor into a clinch game, and was forced to stand with him. I'd say there would be a high probability of RDA being ko'd...
right up until the end of the second round. If RDA could survive the first and most of the second, he wins.

i see conor tagging him early hurting him and making him abandon any game plan he had that puts conor at a tremendous advantage i believe it would have been similar to what happened to alvarez

Rda would have ragdolled him and pounded him out on the ground. We are talking about the guy who got rocked by Nate pillowfist Diaz and turned into a panic wrestler.

And we haven't even compared the difference in cardio, lmao.

I can play that game too....RDA is the guy that got his ass kicked by Eddie...while eddie got totally destroyed in 2 rounds by conor...now what....

Rda would have ragdolled him and pounded him out on the ground. We are talking about the guy who got rocked by Nate pillowfist Diaz and turned into a panic wrestler.

And we haven't even compared the difference in cardio, lmao.

And RDA is the guy who got KO’d by Alvarez, KO’d by Jeremy Stephens, and had his jaw fractured by Clay Guida.

I can play that game too....RDA is the guy that got his ass kicked by Eddie...while eddie got totally destroyed in 2 rounds by conor...now what....

that's a good example of the inutility of MMAth.

Probably not. Conor didn't do very well against the only high pressure grappler, Mendes, he fought inside the UFC. Well, until Mendes gassed and became a punching bag. That being said, Conor has excellent timing and RDA likes to hang in the pocket too long.

I think the opposite. I think RDA was a horrible matchup for Conor.

But Conor has an annoying habit of rising to the occasion, so who knows...

RDAs stand up style would be no match for Conor IMO. RDAs grapling would be the killer!

You need a granite chin to survive Conor at 145 or 155 lbs. RDA would have been napping...

You do know he got his jaw broken during grapppling and not by strikes? lol.

I was just waiting on your triggered reaction.
Everytime Skitz posts, he just seems like he's bleeding out his vag. You can always guarantee a "hurr you're all bitter lmao" or something really defensive. Like a teenage girl

You do know he got his jaw broken during grapppling and not by strikes? lol.

I was just waiting on your triggered reaction.

Actually it was broken by a punch, and he tapped to the arm triangle because of the broken jaw, not pressure from the choke.

I think so. RDA was a beast while champ, but he is hittable and ultimately I think he would have gotten caught.

hmmm hard to tell imo. Mcgregor can finish you with one punch but Rda has more tools.

Probably not. Conor didn't do very well against the only high pressure grappler, Mendes, he fought inside the UFC. Well, until Mendes gassed and became a punching bag. That being said, Conor has excellent timing and RDA likes to hang in the pocket too long.

Mendes didn't last even 2 full rounds...so how didn't he do well...he blocked half of mendes takedown attempts with an injured knee.

Back