Stupid things your SO does

Incessantly asks questions during a movie, then gets bothered when I pause the movie to answer them. It's like how am I going to answer your fucking questions when I am being distracted from the movie.

She has no concept of cleaning the kitchen as she cooks. In fact, it appears she actively tries to make it as messy as possible, knowing I'm going to end up cleaning it up. I always come home and imagine this:

lol that sounds like me when cooking

This:

MKj9yT0.jpg

For whatever reason my wife seems incapable of changing out an old toilet paper roll when when one runs out. She just puts the new roll on top of the old one without throwing out the old one. She does this like 99% of the time in the 12 years we’ve been together.

I don’t get it. It’s either she’s too lazy to do it or too stupid to know how to do it. I’m not sure what’s worse.

<{hughesimpress}>

This:

MKj9yT0.jpg

For whatever reason my wife seems incapable of changing out an old toilet paper roll when when one runs out. She just puts the new roll on top of the old one without throwing out the old one. She does this like 99% of the time in the 12 years we’ve been together.

I don’t get it. It’s either she’s too lazy to do it or too stupid to know how to do it. I’m not sure what’s worse.

<{hughesimpress}>
Explain to her she's transferring poo sprinkles to the tube everytime she grabs it

Walking so slow and Caring too much about parking spots. If you didn't walk so slow, you wouldn't care about getting the closest spot.

But for some reason there are women that take closeness of a parking spot personal as some type of status. It's baffling

Oh, yeah. Absolutely. My wife will throw a mini fit if I pass up a close parking spot for one 30 feet further so that I don’t have to park next to some giant SUV or shitmobile when I know the owners of that vehicle will swing their doors into my car and ding it.

We went to the jewelry store once to get her watch fixed. There was a spot right in front next to a huge white Nissan Armada. She whined when I was going to pass on that spot, and said we would only be a minute.

A half hour later, I came out to find a small dent with white paint in it on my car and the Armada gone.

Also, she got pissed the other day when I went out to wash my car instead of spending that time with her when there was bird shit all over the car. I told her that I would have been fine with a Honda Civic and she’s the one who wanted us to get a Lexus, so i’m Just trying to keep it nice, so that we have a nice car which was the point of buying a Lexus. Jesus.

My SO is fucking incapable of hanging up his used towels properly. He’s not really a messy person but I swear he’s not aware of how nasty towels can smell. It’s disgusting.
Kick his ass out!

she takes summers off and fucks with me all day if i am not at work
givin m orders and stuff to do...
she just started work again, yaaaaay!
oh and she makes me take vacations to places i dont wanna go. 2 weeks in brazil which i am still ill from...

My wife hates liberals with a passion, it's starting to affect our weekend TV watching. Every time I pick out a movie it's "Fuck that PC BS", "Female lead, no thanks","Female Co-Star, no thanks" "BS Propaganda about lesbians and :eek::eek::eek:s, no thanks" "Actor X is a flaming liberal who wants equality for lazy bums, no thanks" "BLM movie, no thanks"....... I almost lost my shit last night.....

This:

MKj9yT0.jpg

<{hughesimpress}>
99% of the time?
This would drive me into a blind rage.
Lol as stupid and small as i know this is in the grand scheme of things, there is absolutely no way i would let this slide.
That is some Sloth level lazy shit.
I'd stop flushing after shitting until she quit that bullshit.

bunch of edgelords in here lol but my wife won't use any new blankets I buy and keeps bringing this really cheap dingy cotton comforter back on to the bed I fucking hate it. Also we game together and she takes advice or my frustration as an insult. She's pretty damn good at pvp usually though but she's extremely competitive, even with me when we're on the same team.

Stops sucking right before I Nut and hops on it.

Just finish it please woman!!!

Lol at this thread. Most of y'all must actually be banging LA dimes, because if your putting up with that shit for a Boise 6, you should slap yourself.

The older I get, the happier I am I never married.

If I did marry, I would marry a nice, smart, fat girl. Annoying, dumb, and inconsiderate hot girls are fine when you can kick them out later. Living with some of these psycos sounds horrible.

Back