Stupid finishing moves

For people saying the spear, let's not forget Goldberg speared the shit out of people. And Rhynos was quality too.

A spear is a tackle so it hurts IRL. Basically a takedown except in grappling your not supposed to chaotically take yourself down at the same time. Maybe land on the dude precisely.

Done well, it's a great spot... not a real good finisher. Was disappointed Roman didn't bust out the Acid Reigns on Big Match John.

The Stroke or Skullcrushing Finale, think they both look stupid

Stroke is stupid because there's no reason the guy can't break his fall. Skull-crushing Finale, I always liked from when I first saw Brian Christopher and Lenny Lane using it in the late 90s. Popped when Jericho was using it as The Breakdown.

Also, shining wizard/Kinshasa/similar moves end up looking like a running dick to the face half the time.
<NightKingBringIt>

any move like sister Abigail, downward spiral, end of days etc, where the dumbass just pulls the other guy on top of them
Mil Muertes looks like he murders dudes with it.

DapperAlarmedGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

Also, shining wizard/Kinshasa/similar moves end up looking like a running dick to the face half the time.
<NightKingBringIt>

Kick/knee moves either look like legit death or legit horse shit with no middle ground.

The Stroke or Skullcrushing Finale, think they both look stupid

Skull-crushing Finale
, I always liked from when I first saw Brian Christopher and Lenny Lane using it in the late 90s. Popped when Jericho was using it as The Breakdown.
I think a big guy could make the skull crushing finale look painful but Jericho and Miz lack the presence for it.

Joey Ryan's dick-plex needs a mention.

<32>

Nothing involving Joey Ryan ever needs a mention.

Even on a thread discussing stupidity?

<23>

He that shall not be named is an insult to stupidity, retardation, fragglism, and even...dare I say it...an insult to Canada!

cena.gif

Hands down the worst finisher in the history of the business. A glorified firemans carry?? GTFOH

cena.gif

Hands down the worst finisher in the history of the business. A glorified firemans carry?? GTFOH
I always saw it as a watered down Death Valley Driver, but it totally is just a standing Fireman's Carry lol.

What was that flippy piledriver thing called? Was it the Canadian destroyer or something? That's actually more ridiculous than the Styles clash.
I'm changing my pick :D
CANADIAN DESTROYER

I was thinking of this. Looks cool at first, but requires way too much willing participation by the target. A lot like when Little Spike Dudley would always get those miraculous off the top-rope bulldogs on the big guys in ECW. It goes too far to suspend my disbelief.

I was thinking of this. Looks cool at first, but requires way too much willing participation by the target. A lot like when Little Spike Dudley would always get those miraculous off the top-rope bulldogs on the big guys in ECW. It goes too far to suspend my disbelief.

Yeah it is completely stupid.

How about when Shane McMahon just runs in and beats up the entire roster whilst doing that stupid dance? LMFAO

Seeing him dominate guys like Kane is absurd. Shane isn't even a wrestler.

All he does is jump off high things onto crash mats and cardboard.

Sorry for the rant :D

End of Days is actually a fairly good finisher, it uses your opponents momentum against them and you plant their face into the mat. If Baron Corbin could perform it better it wouldnt looks so sloppy.

Back